Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Any southern Mass. riders out there?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any southern Mass. riders out there?

what you ocvnsider a good ride
and about how big is each park for the web page given?

Old 06-02-2004, 04:11 PM
Range Rover

i havent been to any of those but i have heard some good and bad about them

Old 06-02-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

what were the pros and cons
will sport quads be a problem or have problems?

Old 06-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Range Rover

Can you tell me where in Wilmington you ride legal? I live in Woburn and don't know where it is.

Thanks

Old 06-02-2004, 07:04 PM
Range Rover

well duke i dont know all of the pros and cons of them but. sport quads are no problem. there are parts that are closed off one week and open another so it is difficult to remember where everything is.

now for bank. the place in wilmington is along highway 62u take something like exit 40 not sure if that is right. and the take a right off the exit then your first left at the lights then you follow that road for about two miles the on your right you will see an opening this is the entrance to the trail you go about 100 feet down the road and there is a big building with trucks and stuff in the parking lots. the people there dont care as long as your arent that loud while you are in the parking lot or on the road to the trail. also while you are in the parking lot you can go straight through the back to some more trails along the power lines. maybe we could meet up some time there what quad do you have so i can look for you there. i go on sundays mostly

Old 06-04-2004, 12:40 PM
Range Rover

Hye Yamahas4life

Thanks for the info. I used your directions on the map and I found the roads, can you tell me what the turn off road is near and what company the trucks are at. I want to go this Sunday.

Thanx!

Old 06-04-2004, 03:31 PM
Range Rover

the turn off road is at a 4way intersection near some lights.l it is just a big lot with some big buildings. you will see a large white truck at the entrance then when you are in there there will prob. be a few more dump trucks and then there willbe some old crappy cars and some trailersthat have junk in them. there are power lines at the end of the lot. to you can go riding along those to if you want but that is mostly for utility people and dirt bikers. i suggest that you bring a frined if you want because the entrance can be pretty tricky some time. i wont be there this weekend but i will probably be on the weekend of the 27 on that sunday.

Old 06-10-2004, 10:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm on the upper cape. Looking for people and places to ride my new dale. I'd prefer some place I don't have to worry about getting the bike impounded or getting a ticket.

Old 08-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Range Rover

Sorry I haven't gotten back to the forum to answer any replies,I have been offline due to computer problems.With the weather cooling off soon,I will be back out riding more often, we should make plans for a place to meet and ride.
Cleve

Old 08-07-2004, 03:58 AM
Trailblazer

i ride in middleboro and taunton

Quick Reply: Any southern Mass. riders out there?