Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Riders In WILMINGTON, NC

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 10:50 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Riders In WILMINGTON, NC

Originally posted by: FsT4WrD
Originally posted by: Bing
to many woops for quads.
say what!!!!!!??????? whoops are awesome!!!!I live in Seattle now (used to live in Charlotte),,,,I couldnt stand being called a Yankee,,,,so I stole a southern bell,,,,and ended up here.
So when I move there what am I going to be called ? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And I love whoops !!
they will call you 'the gambler'

Old 07-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Trailblazer

THe place bing describedb sounds like off gorden road, but i think that land has been developed now. I ride mostly in brunswick county just past Leland. Miles of dirt roads and mud if you want to. You can ride to a store on 74/76 and get gas or lunch if you want too. You can go from HWY 87 to lake wacamaaw if you want too.

Randall

Old 08-01-2004, 07:59 PM
Range Rover

hey randal drop me a line maybe we go riding some time, i own a tomato farm over in north west, right there beside rieglewood around where you are talking about but get up with me on the web or drop me a line , number above. I can probably show you a bunch of other good places to ride

Trey

Old 08-09-2004, 07:52 AM
Trailblazer

Hey I live in wilmington NC also, I am getting my frist quad in a few weeks or less and gonna be looking for riding partners, only got dirtbike friends now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But if you guys in wilmington wanna get in touch IM me on AIM ShagsSupra or yahoo ShaginSupra.

Btw where your talking about past leland I used to live over in leland when I was 5 and rode my first quad there (some polaris) back in some trails, also over where I think your talking about macco I broke my leg over in 1 of those trails on a kodiac 400... lol.

Old 08-09-2004, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider

I need to know more about these areas too. Looks like most of the riding is private land and we're getting a ngood group together here that rides sport quads. Let's get the PM's going and ride soon.

Old 08-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Trailblazer

Two Sundays ago I was coming back from riding and saw a bunch a guys in the old Palamino parking lot with four wheelers. I dont know if they were meeting there to go riding or what. I would have stopped to check it out but I didnt have any pants on because they got to muddy from riding. Anybody know anything about it? That parking lot is across from the Roses at the corner of Shipyard and Carolina Beach Road. You guys all have sport quads. I have a 330 Polaris, not too sporty! I sold a Warrior to buy it because it is better for riding my small kids on (automatic and exhaust pipe is covered by plastic where their feet hang down).

Old 08-13-2004, 09:49 PM
Range Rover

yeah every once in a while if you drive by there it is like a rap video with all the sport bikes and 4 wheelers riding wheelies around and doing tricks and i am sure you would get to see some pretty good wrecks too but that is what that is because there isnt any riding areas around there other then river road and that is the last place to meet if you are going there