Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

ATTENTION MN RIDERS

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATTENTION MN RIDERS

I am compiling a list of names/addresses of those in the southern metro area that would be interested in having a trail established along HWY 169. Those names that I receive will be forwarded on to the the Trails and Waterways Division of the MNDNR.

Anyone around the Belle Plaine, Jordan and Shakopee area are strongly encouraged to respond. It's time that we put our registration dollars to work in Southern MN. There is evidence of riders traveling along 169. One thing that would help is what the destination is in this area.

The more people we get to respond, the better our chances are to get an established trail. In my meeting today, I emphasized that we need a destination if a trail is granted. There is a possibility, but it might be something that, as a club or private party, we might have better luck than a state organization would.

Anyone interested, e-mail me either at Lone_eagle7mm@hotmail.com or president@smnatvr.com and be sure to put "ATV" in the subject line.

Thanks for your help.

Old 07-14-2004, 06:14 PM
Range Rover

Hey Lep,

You met me at Bauer's Pit last summer when you were out riding with MudStud (Grady).

Anyway, I now live in Red Wing, but you can use my name for any PRO-ATV relation petition you need.
If you're successfull getting this through, I may need your help to expand a trail over here. It would be nice to network the area with trails. Best of luck.

Email me at: fruitjacket@hotmail.com if you have any questions, comments, etc.

Chris Chandler
1816 Spruce Drive
Red Wing, MN 55066

Old 07-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

Hello Chris and Thanks.

The first time we met was up at Nemadji when you had the 250R held together with wire and duct tape.

We really need to get more trails down here in this part of the state. I met up with another rider who was riding through town so I felt obligated to follow and have a chat. Considering who the guy was, in this area, there might be potential in the future for more trails in my neck of the woods.

Let me know what you have planned down there by Red Wing. I will be at Trout Valley this Saturday (near Winona).

Old 07-14-2004, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello,

I'm new to the site and live in the north metro, are there any areas close by to ride?

What would be the closest place?

Thanks in advance

Ole

Old 07-15-2004, 01:08 AM
Range Rover

LEP...

You have mail.....