Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Sahara 9-12 September Sand Fest Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 01:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Sahara 9-12 September Sand Fest Roll Call

Yeah, that would be sweet. We'll definately have to drag Larry out there. It's like he has a lifetime supply of Pepsi in that cooler of his. j/k

I wonder if Sandragon is going to bring his loud pipe out this year. My ear is still ringing from that thing...

Old 08-28-2004, 08:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Daren420
Well, I'm not going to be able to go. I am in a good friends wedding the very next weekend, so I am saving my off time for that. Maybe next year.
Daren, if he was a REALLY GOOD friend he would marry his bride on top of a dune! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2004, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

He is a good enough friend to do that, but she isn't!!

Old 08-28-2004, 11:48 AM
amd
Pro Rider

I'll be their. Leaving Next Tuesday. It gonna be great.

Old 08-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Daren420
He is a good enough friend to do that, but she isn't!!
Well, let's just hope she has other attributes. My wife was even willing to get married on quads when I was teasing her about it.

Old 08-30-2004, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

ONE WEEK FROM TOMORROW [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2004, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

RaptorCrack....shouldn't you update your profile????

Old 09-01-2004, 02:23 AM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's finally updated. The gallery is still pending approval so check back later I guess.

Old 09-01-2004, 03:40 AM
Pro Rider

Karen hid the cookie jar and I can't go.....$#@(*&)(*&%$$#@#$.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

What's wrong with taking 2 major quad trips within a month? We can buy food next month....jeeze.

JMiller

Old 09-02-2004, 12:13 AM
Weekend Warrior

So where exactly does all the partying happen? In the dunes, in the main campground, or just everywhere? I'd like to know so we can get a camp spot right near all the action.

Quick Reply: Little Sahara 9-12 September Sand Fest Roll Call