Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Little Sahara 9-12 September Sand Fest Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 09:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Little Sahara 9-12 September Sand Fest Roll Call

Wow... I've never seen so many quads in my life as I did this past week.

Sorry we didn't get to meet any of you guys but who could find anyone else out there?

For you guys that didn't go you wouldn't have enjoyed it anyhow! Lots of fast quads in Daren420 and THEBOM's category. Big party at night and the girls couldn't decide whether or not they should be fully dressed. Lots of beads were handed out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Pretty good time.

Actually, it was pretty darned hot too! I rode in the a.m. and then again in the evening. RaptorCrack and Flagless rode at night while old people slept in town. My new trailer is a mess! Must have a hundred pounds of sand in it too. I think we ran through something like $400 in diesel fuel, race gas, premium for my stock bike, and generator gas.

One night some gal flashed her goods at the crowd so the rangers arrested her husband. ???

We took some videos of the crowd that we need to edit down for size if anyone is interested.

Old 09-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

Ya that was a GREAT weekend.. The only thing that sucked was we could find any of the wild girls...They must have all been in the north camp and Cowboy camp...Yes it was very hot Saturday..That sucked.. We were camped behide the Oasis in the New Second level....I was wishing for some trees right about 2 in the afternoon..All and all it was a fun weekend..

Old 09-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Range Rover

The rangers are the worst thing going for Sandfest... Picture a truck loaded down with half nekkid girls riding around. Then picture the guys following it around on their wheelers. Then picture the rangers pulling the GUYS over and telling them they are "riding to fast park it." I do remember seeing the Blue Raptor with the strobes on Saterday evening while everyone was dragging if I remember correctly. If any of you where there I have some pictures from that particular moment that I will be posting online tomorrow or later tonight. Some are not so good, but others are nice shots. I will post the link when I get thim on it.

Old 09-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wildcatkit52
The rangers are the worst thing going for Sandfest... Picture a truck loaded down with half nekkid girls riding around. Then picture the guys following it around on their wheelers. Then picture the rangers pulling the GUYS over and telling them they are "riding to fast park it." I do remember seeing the Blue Raptor with the strobes on Saterday evening while everyone was dragging if I remember correctly. If any of you where there I have some pictures from that particular moment that I will be posting online tomorrow or later tonight. Some are not so good, but others are nice shots. I will post the link when I get thim on it.
Wildcat, we were right below you in the 3rd camping spot with the white cargo trailer.

Old 09-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Kit,
Reading the forums and seen ya.
At least Glen, You, and I was riding in style all weekend.

See ya
Dana

Old 09-14-2004, 02:15 AM
Range Rover

Well I did see a post where someone said that they hoped that there where plenty of Hondas to drag race...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

as soon as anyone hears when the next sand fest will be at the little sahara.. please post it imediatly... just another st joeian... never been to the ls... sounds like a really good time though.

Old 09-19-2004, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Sand Fest is the weekend after Labor Day. They only have one a year.

Check the Waynoka site and they post the info there.

Old 09-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

awesome, thanks for the info... with any luck.. ill have a pretty big group from st. louis going next year