Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Iron River, WI vs Park Falls, WI

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2000, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hydroman I had been thinking about this post and just gotten to re-check it today. I can understand what your saying and feel better about going to Wisconsin next year. Some people can get a little "worked up" about things. Im still planning on a trip to the Iron River trail system and hope to have a great time. The only riding I have ever done is on our private land of about 500 acres with all the neighbors land put together. And the more i think about this trip the more excited I get! I really cant wait to give it a try! If anyone would like to e-mail me with information about the Iron River system I would MORE than appreciate it! Thanks everyone. Hey maybe I could catch some of you up there next year? =-) Now for the hard decision what bike to take! LOL
The Raptor or Wolverine? Later all!

Old 09-19-2000, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

Foxrunner, you will enjoy the Iron River Trail System. It is located in Bayfield and Ashland Counties. (not Price County) Bayfield is my favorite county for riding.

For information on Iron River, Wisconsin call Bayfield County (715)373-6125 or (800)472-6338 M-F: 9 am to 4 pm CST or go to the internet

http://www.travelbayfieldcounty.com/moreinfo.htm

May I suggest the Trout Haus for your Accomodations. They are excellent.

http://www.trouthaus.com/

Remember, this is Iron River, WI. not MI.

Old 09-21-2000, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone that has ridden these trails can you tell me which bike would be more "suitable" for what we will be doing? Would the Raptor make it through this stuff or should I go with my trusty Wolverine? Just curious I am just really excited about this trip!!! Worst part being I have yet to wait until next year! =-( Well That's not all bad I have some "tweaks" and maintenance to do before I consider going. Just curious about which bike would be better......Since none of us know the Raptor's capabilities yet how about basing the answer on a Warrior? I sold that for my incoming Raptor. That way I can get an idea of what kind of ground we will be covering. Thank you everyone for your help! (thanks for the advice on the accomodations!)