Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone live near maple valley Washington Near seattle

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone live near maple valley Washington Near seattle

Mr. Big????, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I will never wear a yellow shirt again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-30-2004, 10:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
see how you are!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Mr. Big????, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I will never wear a yellow shirt again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Damn... I thought it was sandbomber driving me to school every morning...

Old 08-31-2004, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

When I was a kid it was cool how the short bus would stop right in front of my house to pick me up. The kids would laugh at me and I could not understand cause they had to walk all the way to the corner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That might be the reason I ride a DS short bus

Old 08-31-2004, 06:18 AM
Pro Rider

I live in Cherokee bay about 3 block from the Play Mor Tavern. Give me a shout lovbyts@comcast.net

Old 08-31-2004, 01:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I drive by you when I go see a friend!!!! I also repaired a lot of tree damaged houses in your area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2004, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah I had one of those fall on my house from the storm we had a little over 2 years ago. It was cool, My daughter and I actualy watched it fall from a skylight in the kitchen and it landed about 3 feet from the sky light. Of course we moved when we saw it was comming but it was interesting watching it.

I'm sure you have seen my place then. I have the red Stealth with the To big wing on the back and the coffin in the garage. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Long story but basically it's a Halloween prop.

Old 08-31-2004, 02:05 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

in case nobody mentioned it,,,,check out the Puget Sound thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2004, 02:10 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks but yeah. The actual web site it almost non existent, no one uses it but I chat quite a bit on the board here. sandbomber are you going on the Easton trip this weekend? You can direct email lovbyts@comcast.net it would be a lot faster or my IM is lovbyts@hotmail.com if you want.

Old 08-31-2004, 02:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol

Old 08-31-2004, 06:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

It's OK to wear a YELLOW shirt!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Ya what they all just SAID[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Anyone live near maple valley Washington Near seattle