Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe Labor Day weekend???

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:39 PM
Trailblazer
Default St. Joe Labor Day weekend???

Who was the guy on the scrambler? That thing was a sleeper....

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

the scrambler or the yellow and purple 400 sport polaris
that is rick.. he's also got the 700cc raptor

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:43 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

My wife was the one racing the orange V-Force with paddles. We are still shocked how it runs for stock.

Now the problem is ,She want to go faster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I guess NOS would help.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:44 PM
Trailblazer

the scrambler....that thing was awsome......

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:47 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: THEBOM
My wife was the one racing the orange V-Force with paddles. We are still shocked how it runs for stock.

Now the problem is ,She want to go faster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I guess NOS would help.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yea, I was parked next to her and she said something about some little kid getting runed over or somthin, idk....That 700 was awsome, too...

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

put that blue bottle on momma's bike ..... like that idea.....

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

Momma with a blue bottle SCARES me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And it should scare anyone next to her. LOL j/k

Old 09-04-2004 | 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol that thing would give her a ride she would never forget.....

Old 09-05-2004 | 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

Jeff, I'm dying to go out there Monday but it doesn't look like I'll be able to. I just now got back from the sand drags, yes it is 6:45 am!! I took the night off (sick, a hem) and go back on call at 9 am this morning. Work is short on engineers due to the holiday weekend and I'm most likely going to have to go to work. If they call me, it will not be optional [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

If I am able to go I'll be sure to post back here or have the wife post for me. If not this weekend, maybe we can get together next weekend. I guess he (isn't his name Gene?) is wanting to do a little racing with me?? I've heard his motor was a 503, last night heard it was a 565 and now you're saying a 535, so just wondering what size is it?

Last night was interesting at Bonne Terre. A crankenstein and snomobile powered dragster were probably the two fastest in super pro atv. I raced the snomobile powered one once and according to our printout, he dialed in a 3.89 and ran a 3.95 @ 81 mph. I think I was around 4th or 5th quickest. My best for the night was a 4.193 @ 74.92 mph (timeslip posted in my gallery). I won many races, but unfortunately no money [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I was the quickest stock frame ATV. Oh yeah, most racers ever, in the 130s total.

Anyways, I'll let you know about Monday.

Daren

Old 09-05-2004 | 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

Yes, it's Gene. He said it was a 535.They said it ran lots of 4.3's. It seem like it needs some more gear and a little carb tuning.

He was wanting to try out a cheetah motored Banshee. I told him that it had been back and forth between us and you had yours dialed in now. He wasn't camped at St Joes like he usually does so I'm suppose to let him know if your coming back Mon. I told him the last word I hear from you was you planned on being there Mon. I am staying up at Farmington tonight to be there early Mon. for a good parking spot. Let me know by this evening 4:30. Or call me tonight on my cell. 537-778-2542.

Quick Reply: St. Joe Labor Day weekend???