Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

NE in connecticut, cmon theres gotta be other riders here

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NE in connecticut, cmon theres gotta be other riders here

are their any riders interested in getting together and doing a large ride? i may have the land if my dad doesnt mind, but a warning to all of u, you may want 4wd's for what we do. the sport quads could hit the corn fields, but most the trails require 4wd...lookin for a group of riders. anyone interested?

Old 12-24-2004, 08:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

I would be interested . I just bought a Suzuki kingquad 700 EFI. I am a paramedic in New Haven so I work crazy hours. Let me know when you are available
Harvey

Old 01-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Weekend Warrior

I may be interested. Also, a bunch of guys from our car club head down to Paragon in PA at least once a month. heres a few pics from a recent trip
http://www.snkypete.com/Grizzly/12-1...%20Paragon.htm

Old 01-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Range Rover

Hey
I live in Woodstock, CT and Me and all my bros and alot of our friends all ride quads. When we are all together we ride in like a group of id say... 8? So yah... we know alot of places to ride around here.. Some really great trails.. we have alot that are just endless even around our house.. Then there are great trails behind Pizza king in RI.. and then their are these trails that i havent been on but my bros say they are the best trails ever, with mud, water, sand, rocks, everything.. called the worcestor power lines for obvious reasons.. i think they go all the way to worcestor.. but wherever they go they are long.. they start in thompson somewhere.. my bros know where.. There are also some really good trails that we take the trucks on behind the movie theaters in Dayville, CT.. Well that is one of the enterences at least.. they are water lines and noone seems to have ever cared. They are fun too. So yah.. we do know a good bit of trails and are always looking for people to ride with, so we'll have to get in contact sometime soon. -Keith

Old 01-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey you got some awesome pictures there. I would love to go on a weekend trip like that.
take care

Old 01-08-2005, 02:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi guys, I am new to the site. I just moved to Colchester, CT. Anyone around the area? I am definitely intersted in any areas to ride as I only have 3 acres to ride on. I have a 2003 Arctic Cat 400 4X4 Automatic. If anyone is interested in getting together let me know. Thanks, Clint

Old 01-08-2005, 03:46 AM
Range Rover

We should all start a riding group of some sort.. we all seem to know differnet trails.. if we put all our minds together im sure we can have some good riding.. Anyone interested in being in a group like this reply. I know me and all my bros are planning on taking a trip to Hatfield-McCoys this summer.. maybe some of Y'all could join us.

Old 01-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

i always go to mass. there seems always really good trails up there.

Old 01-16-2005, 04:21 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Clint in Colchester, I live here myself. I am always looking for someonr to ride with. Anyone else I would like to meet other riders and ride some new areas. Thanks.

Old 01-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Trailblazer

does any one ride in RI???? i live in west greenwich and there is no 1 around who rides...

Quick Reply: NE in connecticut, cmon theres gotta be other riders here