Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

st. joe drag racers.

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default st. joe drag racers.

If i wouldave been able to take my drivers test when i wanted too not when the lazy cops in town decide they will do the tests then i would probably be able to go. this sucks! its getting cold!

Old 12-11-2004, 07:08 PM
Trailblazer

where do you live that the dmv won't give you a drivers test daily? , anyways many of us from the st.louis area are going to st.joe sunday hope to see everyone there.

Old 12-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Trailblazer

yea there are 5 of ous from the edwardsville IL area going!! see to there sunday!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

I have been working in the garage since the last ride. Ride um in the summer, build'em in the the winter. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm still looking for those 70 degree day's. LOL

nitrousyfz I know your just wanting to pick on my QuadZilla some more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 12-11-2004, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

i live in ste. genevieve. i see all you city people who come down to ride. lol i think it pretty funny watching you guys gear up. its like you must own every peice of protective gear and what-not you can find. around where i live its jeans, t-shirt, and a helmate.(but safety is good) and i can see why you wanted earplugs. its cuz your city-folk.(not thats a bad thing)i just dont find it very loud at st joe. dont you love the sound of a dirt bike or atv going about 70 across a flat. ahhhhhh, its music to my ears. If heaven is like st. joe then ill be in paradise. nothing like kicking back in a lawn chair and talking to friends in st. joes parking lot after a long day of riding!

Old 12-12-2004, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

well be there sunday

Old 12-12-2004, 01:45 AM
Weekend Warrior

jeff, i would not have been able to run with your quadzilla today, i raced about a dozen times on the bottle and it just didnt run hard, i thought it was just the cold weather, then jeremy pointed out that i was leaking nitrous were the line conects to the bottle, it was dripping like a faucet and the bottle was pretty much empty by the time i fixed it. I wish it was 70 today!

Old 12-12-2004, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

alwaysAz400rider....I don't think I know one dragger that is "geared up". Most of the guys you see geared up and drag racing are guys that came to St. Joe to trail ride and wanted to drag a race or two before or after hitting the trails. I would also imagine that if you were to check with every "geared up" rider...you would probably see that most are not from the city.

City riders are tough. Drunken knife/gun fights, high speed car chases, mugging and maybe a murder now then throughout the week keeps "city-folk" sences keen for the weekend ride. Next time you want to laugh at city-folk for wearing a chest protector you might want to look closer for it's probably a bullet proof vest. "City-folk", unlike Ste. Geneive riders who sit in the parking lot talking about the day, speed back to the city while downing a fifth of Jack to beat the $hit out of their old ladies. Life is good. Now how's that for sterotyping? LOL!

I want you to line up on my right side tomorrow and then we will talk about ear plug thing.

Just having fun with you.

JMiller

Old 12-12-2004, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

whatever.......................lol....im not gonna be able to go sunday...............its too friggin cold out to be getting wet and muddy for me...........i like the 70degree weather. ill ride in cold weather if there is snow, because snow is just plain ole fun. but im not chilling my nuts off just to be riding in the same old terrain. now i sound like a sissy. o yeah i never said chest protectors were bad. i will probably get one next summer. since i have built some 20 footers in my back yard with the bobcat. i dont dislike city people i just find them amusing.

Old 12-12-2004, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: st. joe drag racers.