Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

riding in north dakota

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 12:28 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riding in north dakota

I live in bismarck north dalota and am looking for people to ride with. you tell me when and i'll show you where.

Old 12-22-2004, 09:06 PM
Trailblazer

Is there nobody in nd or the surrounding areas. I got lots of good places to ride, just need some people to go ride with!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2004, 12:37 PM
Trailblazer

Theres a couple of us from up in the Minot area that go down to the Desert a camp out over the major holiday weekends during the summer. We've got a few others that come from Williston also.

My buddies got a couple of newer700V's, another guys got a built Pred, I've got a Banshee, Raptor and Grizz I'll load up and take down. There's a few others from down there we meet up with and ride with most of the time we are set up back in the trees just back east of the crappers. To cold now to do any riding, -15 is no fun

Old 12-27-2004, 10:43 PM
Trailblazer

I live 1/2 mile from the desert we go riding there alot. Leave a message when your want to go and i'll meet you there.

Old 12-27-2004, 10:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Dakotaprairie, I am from Bismarck but now live in Aberdeen. I do come back sometimes just to go riding at the desert. This last summer there was about 12-15 of us that stayed there for a whole weekend on the beach it was a blast most of the people being from Bis. I would like to come up there and go riding in the snow to this winter if we ever get any? The same group of us head out to the bighorns once to twice a year and go to the Blackhills to once in a while we have a ball. Let me know if you get any rides put together I will be up in Feb not sure if I will bring the machine depends on the weather. Git R Done!

Old 12-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Trailblazer

You tell me when you're coming up and I'll meet you. Like I sain I only live like 1/2 mile from the desert. Also I'd be ionterested in the black hills and the bighorns. I've done lots and lots of riding in the black hill. I've been hiking in the bighorns but never riding. Where do you guys go riding in the black hills and the big bighorns??

Old 12-28-2004, 04:17 AM
Range Rover

If you don't mind me butting in here, where and what is the bighorns, I'm not familiar.

Old 12-28-2004, 04:33 AM
Trailblazer

mobyguzzer, the bighorns are a mountain range directly east of your beautiful black hills. they are approximately as long and as wide as the black hills. the highest point in the bighorns is in the 13000+foot range. they are close to south dakota, you should get there. I know there is lots of awesome riding there from my hiking trips. where do you live in south dakota??

Old 12-28-2004, 04:50 AM
Range Rover

I am in the southeast corner of SD, I do have a place in the Black Hills that I try to get to a few times a year, great riding out there. I actually get to Bismark every now and then, a good family friend has family there and a cabin in northern ND.

the bighorns are a mountain range directly east of your beautiful black hills. they are approximately as long and as wide as the black hills. the highest point in the bighorns is in the 13000+foot range. they are close to south dakota, you should get there
I'm a litte confused, the bighorns are east of the black hills but not in SD, help me out here.

Old 12-28-2004, 05:10 AM
Trailblazer

sorry for the incorrect post. the bighorn mountains are 90 miles WEST of the black hills.

Quick Reply: riding in north dakota