Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Oregon Dunes 93dB???

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oregon Dunes 93dB???

Hey bigdaddy;
Looks like you frequent the oregon coast dunes a lot.
Cool pics, and congrats on the purchase of TWO yfz's!! Dang!!

We'll have to hook up for a dune trip some time next summer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

PM me and tell me when so I can meet up with u![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SickRider
PM me and tell me when so I can meet up with u![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sounds good!
That would be cool to get a bunch of ATV riders together all at once![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: 2fun
Hey bigdaddy;

We'll have to hook up for a dune trip some time next summer! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yep, some people like disneyland. The happiest place on earth for me is the oregon coast!!!!!!!!! My wife and i just got back from a week at Horsfalls, the weather sucked and the sand was torn up, WET and bumpie, but we loved every minute of it......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'll let cha know when the next trip to the dunes is........and i hope it's soon!!!!!!!!

Old 01-09-2005, 04:18 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Hey bigdaddy;

Yep, some people like disneyland. The happiest place on earth for me is the oregon coast!!!!!!!!! My wife and i just got back from a week at Horsfalls, the weather sucked and the sand was torn up, WET and bumpie, but we loved every minute of it......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I'll let cha know when the next trip to the dunes is........and i hope it's soon!!!!!!!!
Sweet! Spring break, Christmas break, and summer are the best times for me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 04:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: reconranger
The general sound limit in Oregon is 99dB, but at Oregon Dunes it is 93dB. How do you Oregonians deal with this???

We will be visiting some relatives in Oregon this summer, and I thought I might take the bikes along. I just spend a bunch of $$$ on quiet cores and rejets, to be sure all my bikes are below the California legal 96dB. Only way I could get down to 93 would be to change out mufflers (the FMF Q), and no way I am going to spend that kind of money and do all those rejets, just to ride a few days in Oregon.

Any suggestions???
reconranger; for most part you'll be ok with anything you bring onto the dunes, just remember "the law is the LAW" and there job is to ENFORSE it, just DON'T give them a reason to have to do that (i think you know what i'm talking about)......... and most of all, come on up and have a great time where ever you go !!!!!!!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

yep![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Bump

Old 01-10-2005, 12:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Hey bigdaddy;

Sandlake, President's day weekend. You can't miss that show, Big D.

Old 01-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Sandlake sucks!! Small and flat![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Oregon Dunes 93dB???