Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 07:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

come down to my place..

check out our site at

dirteaters.net

we ride every weekend..

Old 06-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

you let quads out there

Old 06-07-2007, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

yes i do.

check out the track at my site..

dirteaters.net

my name there is Skyzmine

Old 08-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Trailblazer

Is Dirteaters still open?? i clicked a link and saw it was closed, I just dragged my Banshee out and dusted her off and fired her up and was hoping to ride someplace, does anyone know of another place near monroe or wayne counties to ride??

Old 08-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They are working on one Saturday in August to be open. After that I have no clue, not in the loop. I have heard of a few private tracks and what not, but never ridden any of them. Probably the best thing to do is check out www.trailpass.com or head out to Rocky Roost in Watkins Glenn. It is looking more and more like we will all need to have land, friends with land, or join a club. Give a shout out on Dirteaters or here if you are taking a trip, plenty of us around. My brother is talking about another "ATV Jamboree" before he leaves for Afghanistan, probably be in PA at Majestic.

Old 08-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

Scooter - looks like dirteaters is done. I may just go out to the Oswego club in a couple weeks. Not sure what else there is to do around here.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

Yeah, kind of dissapointing. My bro is heading down to Majestic next weekend possibly. You should make a trip down there sometime. We have made it an annual to go down Veterans Day weekend, but this year he will be gone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Still, let me know if you go to Oswego, Majestic, or wherever. I haven't ridden much this summer, and I have the jones.

Old 08-23-2007, 07:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

No place to say "howdy" on this forum. So howdy.

I'm a new member from Rochester. Bought a used Polaris XPLORER 250 4x4 about a month ago. It is my first quad. Plan to use it for hunting this fall because I walk badly on my own with a cane or a walker.

Have read the posts. Interested in doing some riding and developing new friends who hunt too. This year I am going out for geese then with bow, gun, and muzzleloader for deer. I hunt turkey in the spring and fish too.

Call me if you work odd hours, are retired, or have a lot of time on your hands. Closed my accounting business a while back so I am now retired and ready to go.

Is there a riding club locally? Anyone interested in supporting my effort to start one?

Rob
nystr8shooter_usa@yahoo.com

Old 08-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

Howdy there Rob! I don't know of a Rochester specific riding club. There are clubs out of Montezuma, Oswego County, Buffalo, Cuba and others though. You could check out NYTRO, Muddnutz, Trailpass, etc. Trailpass actually has quite a few clubs/contact info on it, might want to start there. Look for NYRiders too. Mostly out of Oswego County, you will probably find a couple guys to pal around with out there. Oh yeah, the Rochester area STINKS for legal riding spots .

Old 08-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

Scooter -

Thanks. I'll check out the sites you mentioned. Usually like to keep my weekends free for my lady, who is still employed. That's why I'd like to ride during the week.

Hey, is this relatively a young group? Probably the last thing you want is to have a guy who's as old as your father wanting to hang out. I did stop in to look around at dirteaters.net.. Too bad it closed down. Saw potential there.

For any hunters out there, good luck in the coming seasons.

Rob

Quick Reply: Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???