Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

I love Majestic, was thinking of getting the season pass this year. I don't tink I would be able to go this weekend though, unless my dad will let me borrow his truck. It takes me a bit more than you to get there though, maybe 2.5/3 hours.

Old 03-15-2005, 05:13 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no, 315er what is that LBracing?

Old 03-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Trailblazer

scooter let me know, try to gt his truck .... where do you live

Old 03-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

I am in Greece, Northwest side of Rochester, about 2 miles South of Lake Ontario. My brother is game to go too. I'll call the ole parental unit Wednesday. Do you know what the trail conditions are like? I wonder if the MX track is open. Pretty sad, but my YFZ is still on the first tank of gas so I'm just busting to go ride that puppy.

Old 03-15-2005, 11:55 PM
Trailblazer

yeah you need to get out .... i have a yfz also dont know if i said that already ..... going to cll the ldy that runs it tmrw ,,,, went a couple weeks ago and went on the mx track got some pics ..... snow is prty much gone hear .... i know everything will be open , shld not have that much snow if any by sat ..... when i went there was about a foot but evrything was prty well groomed there where 2-3 hills i cld nt make it up because of the ice, snow but it was a blast ..... be happy to ride with another yfz!!!! let me know how it turns out about 8 of us so far ..... i'll cll for cond tmrw and post

Old 03-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

That would be cool if you call. I figure the trails are mostly all passable, but good to know you were down there recently. My brother will be tagging along also if it works out. He has a Quadracer. Actually, I'll probably trailer my Qracer also, just in case. I don't think I have ever made a complete circuit of the trails out there without breaking something. Of course a lot of that was due to the beat Banshee my brother used to own. What kind of rides does everyone have? Mostly sport or do you have a mix of utes in there too?

Old 03-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Trailblazer

its all mixed quads sport and 4x4, 04 yfz,03 400ex,04 raptor,2 04 ds650,05 kodiak, 05 grizz, blaster, big bear, 250r some other 4x4's

Old 03-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Trailblazer

animal 315er is a web site .... oh well
my next trip up is for the wayne county hare scramble in july .. id like to stop up for a weekend if any one has a good day trip.. i love hills the bigger and badder the better .. i ride a tricked out yzf 450 soon to be a 500 hi compression ... wheres majestic ?

Old 03-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Trailblazer

i clled majestic said ther where 6inches of snow ther yesterday and said today was prty warm said evrything is open ...... majestic is by bradford pa .... LBracing be glad to ride with ya ..... i am planning a trip down to ky this summer hear alot of good things about riding down there ... they have somthing rideculas like 1200 miles of trails or more .... that will be fun .... where exactly are you from ..... how long does it take to get to pa LB racing? scooter are you and your brother down .... yfz is king ...... LBracing what kind of pipe do you have .... what do you think of the hmf carbon fiber .... i want a bad *ss, what other modes do you have ..... lets tear some **it up boys!!!!

Old 03-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!

Yeah, we are in as long as it doesn't storm on Saturday. The weather looks like it may stay somewhat warm this week, should be good times. I also put out a few phone calls, I may pick up a rider or two along the way.

AnimalMother, were you ever into paintball? I seem to remember someone with that nick from Buffalo area in my travels.

Quick Reply: Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???