Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 06:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???

Where are these trails in Avon you speak of?
=If you read back on this thread, there is a post about trails in Macedon that are supposed to be the cats-***.

Old 05-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Trailblazer

Scooter,

That is crazy, you have probably driven by my house a million times. My address is Alfonso, but I live on that little street that connects to Frandee. You'll see it, if you see my pickup in the driveway, stop by and introduce yourself. My name is John, my fiancee's name is Jasmine. We just moved in the end of March, it is our first house.

Fahq,

Honestly, I do not know where they are in Avon. This one guy we know says he will take us there (I think you drop at Avon Motorsports???) When we go to Hamlin, we drop right at the gas station on Route 19 (Sunoco, right near the fire station). Those trails ain't bad, but the nice part is you got somewhere to gas up and a laserwash to get clean. I would rather dirty their place than my driveway anyday.

Old 05-27-2005, 01:14 PM
Trailblazer

#84?

Old 05-27-2005, 02:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, that's me. Welcome to the neighborhood! A guy just moved in on my side of the street, corner of Fetzner that has quads too. Actually, I have seen a few others around the neighborhood. I have passed by you a ton of times. I wouldn't be surprised if you have seen me and the fam out with our 'bike brigade' once or twice, as we ride down that way every so often.

Old 05-27-2005, 03:31 PM
Trailblazer

Scooter,

I just got off the phone with my one friend, we are going riding tommorrow for a little bit. If you are around the neighborhood today and my truck is in the driveway, stop by and introduce yourself. If you want to go riding tommorrow, let me know. We should have at least 6 of us tommorrow.

Old 05-28-2005, 08:59 AM
Range Rover

You guys should come down to Wayland this Sat. and Sun. for some ATV Drag racing. It's a blast.

ATV Drag Races this weekend in Wayland. Sat & Sun

There will be Some super fast machines with NOS as well as Utilities and stock classes. Kid's classes. You have an ATV then "Bring It". Bracket classes for those who think they can be consistant.

From Rochester : Take 390 south to Wayland exit, Take left off exit and an immediate right on 415. Take 415 to county Rd. 36 (third left). 3rd driveway on left is NCA Sportsmans Club.

Details:

http://atvspecialevents.freewebspace.com/

Old 05-28-2005, 10:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

DirtDragon, your link doesn't work. I'll be in Conesus for a touch this weekend so I might stop down. Are you the guy that has the mx track in South Livonia?

Old 05-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Range Rover

The website is www.atvspecialevents.com

Hope to see you there.

Old 08-01-2005, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

Would you be able to give me directions to Palmers Pit from rochester? I am supposed to be riding there Wednesday but, haven't found directions. You are welcome to join. Thanks.

Old 08-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

EasterEgg, if you can give me directions to Port Gibson from Rochester, that would be great. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Anyone Rochester NY or wyane county New York???