Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Paragon Park...ride partner?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2005, 02:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paragon Park...ride partner?

hey all,

I'd like to head out to Paragon Park this Saturday, never been there and seems like fun. They say that you need a partner. Who has been out there, is it hard to partner up once you're out there? It'd be a 2 hour drive for me to get there...I'd hate to have to turn around b/c I had no one to ride with.

thanks,

Jay

Old 02-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Range Rover

If you were to go out alone i'm sure you can partner up. I ride dirt bikes there and there are a lot of quad people so I doubt you would have any troubles finding some group to ride with. Its a huge place and its easy to get lost so try to ride with someone who has an idea of the place.

Old 02-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

I'll be doing another trip to paragon again hopefully in the next month or 2,, there are about 5-6 of use that go up there. the last time was in Nov "03" on our Bikes and we had a great time. I want to get back up there with the Quads now. You can easly get lost even with the map they give you. Many trials from moderate to extream.. Jay(Sluggo312) Where in NJ are you as I'm in NJ as well. Maybe we could hook up some weekend to ride locally. I'm in Hunterdon Co.. Will be going out again locally on Sun 3/13, shoot me a e-mail if your interested,,,

thanks
matt

matt1751@netzero.net