Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2005, 03:02 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??

Last time I went to paragon there were several there with us in our group that we met up with. I understand some places can be pretty sketchy but paragon and tower city I cant see any problems. Everyone there is out to have a good time no matter what color or race you are, as long as you are supporting the sport its all good. Only time you would have a problem is if you didnt obey the rules of the park, but that goes for anyone. Paragon is an awesome place and to be there one day you wont see an 1/4 of the place, thats how big it is. You will have no problems there at all. Its to big of a place to even worry about that. I can see some of the smaller places that locals ride at could possibly be problems but the big places like paragon and tower city and so forth people from all over come to ride so its not really an issue. Def check it out if you have a chance, you wont regret it

Old 04-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

Cool, I will try to get up there next weekend. I have a new YFZ450 so it should be fun. My son has a KTm 50 pro senior and a small Raptor 80 so it should be fun. Thanks for the info....

Old 04-26-2005, 03:08 AM
Range Rover

I live on the MD/DE/PA line in Cecil County. On mothers day weekend I am planning on heading up to Frackville PA to ride again. I go up every other weekend and meet other members of my ATV club. If you would like to join us email me. Expect to put over 100miles on your quad. These trails are not for the faint of heart!! I cant stress that enough!! We are always looking to meet new faces and people that enjoy quads as much as we do!! This will be a Saturday ride 0730am till dark.

Old 04-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Range Rover

Whats at frackville? Is it private property or a Park you ride at? As of now I have my quad up for sale so it doesnt look like I will be riding any ATV's this summer, I will only have my RM250 to blast around on.

Old 04-27-2005, 12:06 AM
Range Rover

County Land leased by old coal company's. More trails then you can imagine. Some guys in my club have been riding up there for 7 years and have a hard time riding the same trails as there are so many trails to ride. Thousands of miles of trails.

Old 04-27-2005, 08:41 AM
Weekend Warrior

I was told that Cecil county is pretty tough. Is that close to Rissing sun Maryland?

Old 04-27-2005, 10:23 PM
Trailblazer

Phillyyfz450,
I have been to Paragon twice with my son and we have had nothing but fun. I would like to go with some adults though. It gets a little rough & rocky over there as there were a lot of trails that my son would not venture on. He is 8 and rides a Predator 90. I have even met folks over there that were more than eager to help us. Enjoy your ride.

Old 04-27-2005, 11:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

How long of a drive is it from Philadelphia?

Old 04-28-2005, 12:33 AM
Range Rover

I am not sure what you mean by tuff. I grew up here and I guess I am just used to the way things are here. Where we ride is not to far from paragon. We dont ride on their property though.

Old 04-28-2005, 08:53 AM
Trailblazer

What I mean by "tuff" is through the eyes of a beginning 8 year old. If you are unsure of yourself on your machine, Paragon could be a litte rough. Keep in mind that he has only ridden a hand-full of times.

Not sure how far Paragon is from Philly. Their site is paragonap.com. It may have some information on it.

Quick Reply: SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??