Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2005, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??

I ride at Tower City PA, which is near Pine Grove. You can have a membership or pay by the day. I have a membership since it only takes a few trips for it to pay for itself. You can also camp there. They have tons of trails and all kinds of difficulties. There are flat areas, hill climbs, extremely rocky trails, and plenty of areas to get wet or muddy. I take my kids with me so I don't feel like riding somewhere where the police would try to get us. If you're looking for deisgnated track style riding with jumps and whoops, check out Rausch creek which is close to Tower City. In addition to Paragon there is also Majestic trails in northern PA.

Old 04-28-2005, 11:14 AM
Range Rover

Paragon in about 2hrs from philly driving normally, i got there in a lil over 1.5hrs last time I went. Tower City is basically like paragon and they do use some of the same property. Rausch Creek is somewhat in the area also.

Old 04-30-2005, 12:36 AM
Range Rover

I was referring to the guy who said Cecil County being "tuff" I understand about the 8 year old as I have a 7 year old girl and 5 year old girl who ride a 90 and 50. If anyone is interested I would ask that they either email me to meet in MD before I leave or meet me at Rt 30 and Rt 10 in Parksburg PA at 0430am on the Saturday morning before mothers day. I will be returning back to MD that evening. If you need to see some of the trails email me and I will give you our club website. The ride is FREE however you will need to either bring your own food and water (No alcohol) or money as we do stop for luch and gas. We normally stop on the hour for bathroom breaks. Food and beverage are only purchased at luch unless you bring them with you. We spend 90% of the time in the deep woods crossing mountains, creeks, coal banks. Get back with me and make sure your quad is in tip top shape!!!

Old 04-30-2005, 03:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

husky,
Please send me the link to your club's site.
snowmoon@nni.com
BTW, I live 2 minutes from the 30/10 intersection in Parkesburg. I can't make it next Saturday but maybe we can hook up another time. How long to Frackville from Parkesburg? Where do you unload?

Old 05-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

I believe I met up with you folks down at the airport, my family and friends go there for a quick fix on the weekends, I have that worked B/W 660 raptor, next time I see you there I'll stop in and say hi, I would really like to get down by the river but haven't found the right path. I'm looking into finding some places to ride with the family and I'll keep this place updated.
Larry

Old 05-10-2005, 01:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Did you get your bike for your birthday? I say a guy there who had a new 660 and he said he got it as a birhtday present

Old 05-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

I road my bike last week at New jersey off road vehicle park. The trails are nice and they have a mx track for atv's only. I had a great time.
Here is the web site http://www.njorvp.org/ If you want to go down I can meet you there. You can bring the family and have a good time

Old 05-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Phillyyfz450
I road my bike last week at New jersey off road vehicle park. The trails are nice and they have a mx track for atv's only. I had a great time.
Here is the web site http://www.njorvp.org/ If you want to go down I can meet you there. You can bring the family and have a good time
That place isnt bad but $50 to ride is crazy, unless they changed the price recently

Old 05-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

I paid the 300 for the yearly membership. Its worth it if you are going to go lets say, once a month...

Old 05-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Range Rover

Ok after i typed that i figured you got the membership, i was considering a membership there or at paragon but havent decided yet so we'll see

Quick Reply: SE pennsylvania riders, where to ride??