Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

SunnySide ATV Paradise-Wrens GA. (south east)

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SunnySide ATV Paradise-Wrens GA. (south east)

We just came back from a weekend camping trip to SunnySide ATV Paradise-Wrens GA.

The people that run the place are some of the freindly folks I have ever met. Freddy and the guys that run this place are really great folks. From the time we showed up they made us feel more than welcome. Made sure that we had everything we needed or wanted. Even graded out our camp site so it would be perfectly level for out tents and RV. Primitive camping only but they have running water at the (Barn) office and Out house for those private moments. I can't say enough about the guys that run this. Really great folks...

As for the Riding.... These guys use a D5 dozer to cut the trails. These trail are wide and well maintained. They have mud trails that are easily marked and plenty of ways around if the mudding is not your thing. Their are some wide open areas with sand dune type dirt that makes it lots of fun. They have a few good hills that range from 5ft -150ft....lots of the trail riding have some good hills also...These are nice wide open trails that where not rutted out so going fast was not hard...which are maintain so ruts aren't reall a problem. They say about 50 miles of trails. Well marked trails and mostly one way trails but have mant 2 ways trail that are 30-40 ft wide ...so traffic is never a problem. They also have a MX rack for the sport guys and motor cycles....We didnt see many Motorcycles but it seems like a great place for them too since they dont have much to cry about ...I.E. poor maintained trails...hehe

This place is diffenity worth a try. My freinds and I really enjoyed ourselves The rideing was great. the camping was good..and the folksThey just dont have dump stations or hook-ups for campers but they have intentions of making it more camper friendly in the Future...It has a great place for the aggressive rider to the novice riders.

7107 US Highway 221 N
Wrens, GA 30833

http://www.sunnysideatv.com/

I know this sounds like some kind endorement but these guys made us feel like family.....we can't wait to go back

JP