Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

sioux city?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 10:03 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sioux city?

hey is anyone here from sioux city? where do u go out and ride any good spots around siouxland

Old 04-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Range Rover
Default sioux city?

Ime from Boyden, about an hour north of ya. We have a small and I mean small gravel pit 20 miles north of here we ride at and when I get borred with that I go to Britt. There is a very large pit there mayby half section in size. Just got back from there a few hours ago. It would be a long drive for you. It is abought 2 hours east of here on 18. If you can aford it there is a place south of Sioux City abought a half hour that is called Timber Ridge. It is around 2000 acers of hilly timber that is privatly owned and only so many memberships are sold every year. You get your own camp spot and such. The only problem is it costs $500 a year last time I checked. Other than that I dont know of any good places worth mentioning around here. I haul them to Colorado and Wisconsin and the Black hills every year. Twice to Colorado this year.

Old 04-26-2005, 12:10 AM
Range Rover
Default sioux city?

Later this year a sweet park is sposed to open in Ft Dodge, but thats still quite a drive for you, but will be worth it. You guys should race the Iowa Atv Harescramble Series. 7 awesome tracks, a great bunch of people, and just a good time all the way around.