Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Memorial Day weekend(St.Joe)

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 02:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Memorial Day weekend(St.Joe)

Man I can't wait.Trying to talk my friends into going.One of them has a quadzilla that he should be putting back together soon.Racing,Racing,Racing.Am I the only one excited?Can't wait to meet back up with THEBOM,Macanic,and the rest of you guys.I hope Memorial day weekend is as fun as the last time I was there.Maybe the banshee will cooperate and run like it did at Little Sahara.Man it was really running out there.Hello,is anyone there?

Old 04-26-2005, 02:54 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea I will be there and would like to meet some of you guys alto I ride a slow predator it should be fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Pro Rider

Great can't wait to meet ya.My banshee can't wait to eat,I mean meet your pred. also.LOL.In your photos,what caused all that damage to your engine?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Trailblazer

the engine damage came for a 12.5 comp piston high rev cd and a week valve is what I ve been told so need less to say but now have 558 bbkit with new head with stainless valves and good springs now hope it stays running fine?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

So it's a 558.Any porting,alcohol,etc...Come on you can tell me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I won't tell.Did you see a big improvement with the kit?Who did you get the kit from?I have not been impressed with most of the predators I've seen,but to their defense they probably just had a pipe and a filter.Please don't take that the wrong way.I did run across one at Little Sahara last year that surprised me.My banshee had toomey t-5's and k&n filters.He would always beat me by at least 3 bikes.He was just plain faster.That's cool.I know with well spent money all of them can be fast.What's the baddest predator you've come across?There's got to be some scary fast ones out there.What bikes will you most likely be able to beat at St.Joe?Banshee,yfz,etc...Are you more a trail rider or do you (like me) love to drag race?

Old 04-26-2005, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody bringing their wives or girlfriend?Mine(Mrs.RDZ) gets board when I'm racing,but she understands that I'm addicted to racing.Hello,my name is Dallas,and I have a racing problem.LOL.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey pooboy2,How about showing some pictures of the pred.?

Old 04-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Trailblazer

well I don't know how fast your banshee is and I am sure it will beat me but I do have a falcoln rod 558 bbk Nicholas Cycle cdi and little carb work +3 swingarm lightend flywheel hpd ported and polished head and I also run it on alcohol and might have some paddels by then owell it sure will be fun!

Old 04-26-2005, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

ill be there for sure but ill be leaving early each day for big river

Old 04-26-2005, 09:25 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you've got a pretty serious predator.Can't wait to see it.Are you happy with the mods. you made?I bet you've surprised more than one yfz.Love those sleepers.I'm sure we all will have a good time.I'm working to get my carbs. dialed in,so maybe you won't feed me sand.Before I got the banshee ported,on alcohol,and the race pipes,I almost got use to the taste of sand.LOL.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

im used to the taste hehe

Quick Reply: Memorial Day weekend(St.Joe)