Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Mothers Day Ride MD/DE/PA riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 03:42 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mothers Day Ride MD/DE/PA riders

I have been reading all the threads from guys from the Southeast PA, Delaware region, N.J area and Maryland all looking for a place to ride. I found a place to ride that has a endless amount of trails. I suggest that you go with someone that knows the area as you can get lost. Not even GPS can help you on these trails. If you are interested in going riding with me and the members of my ATC club please send me a AIM. This is a 10-16 hour ride covering many towns and averaging over 100 miles. We get gas along the way. This is not for a beginner. The pace is fast and hard over some of the most techical terrain you will ever experience. 95% of the riders are over the age of 30 and have been riding for 15+ years. Bikes will be put to the test along with the riders. I ride this area every other weekend and I am always looking for new faces. We normally have 30-40 people say they are coming with only 6-8 showing up with maybe 2 of them returning back on the next ride. You will truly find out if you love ATVs on this trip. The quad of choice is 650+ cc in the 4w/d version although sport quads are more then welcome as they do pretty good providing they prepare there unit with the right set of tires etc.. let me know and I will see you on the trail!!!

Old 05-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Are you referring to the Frackville ride with Mike?

Dan

Old 05-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Range Rover

As a matter of fact I am. Some of the local guys are looking for some new territory so I am taking them up to the Frackville area for some extreme riding if they are interested. Sounds like you ride up there yourself. Are you coming up on Saturday??

Old 05-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Range Rover

If anybody is interested meet me at the WAWA at RT 30 and RT 10 in Parksburg PA. (across from the super Wal-Mart) at 0430am. We should be coming back by this WAWA 12 hours later.

Old 05-04-2005, 10:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yes I have riden there with Mike and it was the BEST ride I have ever been on. Mike rides hard and fast but what a great ride. Ill be at the beach this weekend but we are hoping to go up and ride with Mike again on May 21st (there is 5 of us and its hard to get everybodys schedules together). E-mail me with you e-mail address if you will and I let you know for sure.

See Ya, Dan
RacerDan3@aol.com
Bel Air, MD

Old 05-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Range Rover

I rode with some guys from Bel Air back a few weeks ago. As a matter of fact they were there when I got wacked in the face by a tree I was cutting. I ended up in the hospital for a few hours. I will be riding up there this Saturday and the next Saturday as well and if I am lucky enough I will be riding up there the Saturday after that also. It just so happens that I have the next few weekends off.

Old 05-08-2005, 10:35 AM
Range Rover

[quote] I found a place to ride that has a endless amount of trails. I suggest that you go with someone that knows the area as you can get lost. Not even GPS can help you on these trails. [quote]

Heck I was riding in that area before GPS was even thought of. That whole area has great riding.

Wayne B

Old 05-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Range Rover

You must have the built in GPS. One of the guys I go riding with has been up there for several (7 years) and he has only mastered just a few towns. We covered almost 5 towns on one of my lastest rides. Are you planning on coming back up for some more adventures??