Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

California - Central Valley - Fresno, Clovis, Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia - Rides anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California - Central Valley - Fresno, Clovis, Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia - Rides anyone?

Just looking for people to ride with in the Central Valley.

Open to different riding styles/terrian.

Currently have a KX250 (I only have 40 hours experience on the thing though) and a Banshee. Both are piped and jetted, banshee is ported, and nicely tuned. The bike/quad can keep up with the big boys, rider can sometimes. :0

If you are interested in riding email me here to ride sometime.

Places I want to get out and ride this summer:

Gorman
Hollister
Miami Trails
Pismo

Email if you are interested in any of these places or you know of some others nearby!

~Michael

Old 08-12-2005, 05:20 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default California - Central Valley - Fresno, Clovis, Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia - Rides anyone?

Hey, I am from Visalia. I have been wanting to go to Miami trails, is that the same as shaver lake, might be the same thing. Well if you can just email me and tell me what kind of riding there is and how to get there. thanks talk to you later

Old 08-12-2005, 12:30 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Hey Monti. Where are you riding Sunday? I'm busy unfortunately. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe next weekend.

Going to Hollister for Halloween Weekend.

Miami is 7 miles north of Oakhurst (well, the Hwy 49 intersection) on Hwy 41 on the left side. It's generally on all the road maps. If the forest roads are marked the main staging area is Kamook located at 6S41 (south entrane off of Hwy 41, just past the Lewis Creek Trail parking lot) & 6S15. Other roads in the area include: 6S24 (north entrance to Lone Sequioa Staging Area) & 6S17.

I usually post in the CA riders thread.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-02-2006, 08:43 PM
Range Rover

Anybody on this board anymore . . .

The group of Fresno quad riders is growing!

Old 03-02-2006, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Dellanini
Anybody on this board anymore . . .

The group of Fresno quad riders is growing!
Geeez Talk about an old thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Range Rover

We ought to keep this thread alive... there are a lot of Central Valley quad riders ...

Sign in with name & location, so that we can arrange more rides! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2006, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

i would love to ride and meet some locals im about 15 miles west of fresno. as most of you know i will be out of riding for about 3 to 4 more weeks hopefully thats all. my slow 730 big borepig with nitrous threw me off for no reason at all so im still trying to mend a broken shoulder. keep in touch .thanks scott

Old 05-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Range Rover

Dellanini's... all 6 of us... quad ready
Not just a family of occassional riders...

We're out & about riding/camping atleast 2x per month

<u>Fresno, CA</u>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2006, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

how come none of you responded last year when we held the most unoficial san juaquin river bottom sanddrags. i did not realize how many people are from around here. needless to say as of rite now cardiacs boy with his hyabusa ds is king of the river bottom. no classes no crying just a whole bunch of lying going on well i should say stretching of the truth, its all about the fun anyway. i thought i looked good smoking that honda foreman 400 on my nitrous bike.

Old 05-19-2006, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Where at along the san juaquin do you do this? I always ride the Dos Palos area. That sounds like fun. Unfortunately the irrigation company that I work for says that it will have water in it till and possible through july..

Quick Reply: California - Central Valley - Fresno, Clovis, Lemoore, Hanford, Visalia - Rides anyone?