Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Hey Texas

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 02:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Texas

I just moved to the DFW area, and am looking for places to ride my Grizzly. I am looking for trails vs. mud. Can anybody help me?

Old 06-19-2005, 08:52 PM
Trailblazer
Default Hey Texas

You can email me at letsride@owenplace.net. There are a few different areas to ride in Texas.

David

Old 06-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Hey Texas

North of DFW, Muenster (Red River), Lake Murray (OK), east of DFW there are several places that have tracks and mud. In the immediate DFW area, is Lake Grapevine (Marshall Creek). Not very big, some area is shared with ORV's, so watch for deep ruts. At least it's close. There are couple of different sites that list all the tracks and riding areas in Texas. Welcome to Texas, what area are you in?

Old 07-01-2005, 04:14 AM
No Ruts, No Glory
Default Hey Texas

Howdy-

I moved here a couple of years ago and am looking for someone to ride with as well. I have ridden Honda ATVs for 11 years and just got a 2005 Vinson 5-speed last August

I went up to Muenster a few weeks ago and it was a blast (hot, but lots of water to splash in) I have also noticed a pretty isolated area east of Fort Worth along the TRE train right of way...looked like a LOT of hilly wooded area that someone has been riding (I don't know if they were doing it legally though) I think there was an organized Motocross track there at some point.

The area by Lake Grapevine is ok, and if you have nowhere else to go it will do, but it's not that exciting.

Other than that, I know about as much as you do...I know there's a lot of areas, just don't know WHERE they are.

You can email me at Texasroadlawyer@aol.com if you like