Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Eastern Pennsylvania

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 02:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eastern Pennsylvania

Salmix, Yes we had another awesome ride logging in just over 80 miles in about 7 hours. We hung out at the AC/DC piles and then wondered over to the moon then was off toward Hazelton. Great time was had by all!! We will be riding again in 2 weeks. I just couldn't believe how thick and green the vegetation was. It changes from week to week.

Old 07-04-2005, 02:18 PM
Trailblazer

Directions to Eight Bees

Take route 81 to exit 145. This is route 903.
Head west on route 903 and make your first left. You will drive along side a concrete plant. If you think you made a wrong turn your probably in the right place. Then continue back along a dirt/stone road you will cross a set of railroad tracks. Now that I think of it, the last time I was there they were putting in curbing so the first section is probably now paved. Continue on this road for several miles until you get to a house and you will see a pavilion on your right. This is the house where you sign in.

When you are on 903 if you pass a Uni-mart on the left you went to far, but I'm sure if you stop and ask them they can give you any current landmarks to help you get there because the trails come right to the back of the store.
We would stop there while we were out riding to grab something to eat and fuel up.

Husky can you help me with directions to AC/DC? We've heard of it, but I don't think we have ever been there.

Old 07-27-2005, 07:29 PM
Range Rover

isnt 8 bees Tower City for the most part?? that was always my understanding of it.

Old 07-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Trailblazer

No, Tower City is Southwest of 8 Bees. Check it out on Map Quest. 8 Bees is near Hazleton.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

Been to Tower City lots of times, its fun but very rocky, same with paragon. There are suppose to be places around Hazelton, and Centraiia to ride but no one seems to no where to park to get access to these places? Does anyone on here ride at these places and if so where can we unload to go riding?

Thanks

Old 10-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

There is a place near Tower City called Treverton. Some nice coal piles and alot of wide trails. You can ride for hours on different trails. I enjoy it alot!

Old 10-03-2005, 07:39 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi

Where do you park in Treverton?? I'd like to ride there but dont no where to park? I heard that its a good place to ride. You can private mail me with directions if you like??

Thanks

bpma123@comcast.net

Old 10-04-2005, 07:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey YZF 450

Where do you park???

Old 10-19-2005, 12:39 AM
Trailblazer

Trail Ride and Poker Run Sunday October 30th Scranton PA

Checkout this event scheduled for Sunday October 30th at North American WarHorse. It for ATV’s and its a fun trailride and poker run for both adults and kids.

It’s being put on by AtlanticGrandPrix.com

Pass the word it’s going to be a lot of fun.

Dale

Old 10-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

I park either at the coal piles or up the road and back in the woods.....i prefer parking back in the woods....away from everyone else.

Quick Reply: Eastern Pennsylvania