Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Northeast Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northeast Ohio

Hello, I'm a noob ATV rider, so it doesn't take much to entertain me as far as trails go. I was just wondering where anybody in Northeast Ohio rides. There is a campground in Carrolton called Harrison Hills where I ride now, but other than that I don't really know of many places that aren't private property. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2005, 05:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Northeast Ohio

500horider here, can you give me directions to the riding at hhills thanks

Old 07-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Northeast Ohio

This has directions, etc:

http://www.camphha.com/

However, it is a private campground with only permanent sites. If you wanted to ride there I could get you in. Unfortunately you either have to own a lot there or know somebody. You aren't supposed to have visitors/friends ATV's there either, but it can be done. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005, 01:35 AM
Trailblazer
Default Northeast Ohio

Welcome Jason....Massillon here too (North West side) believe it or not lol. There are all kinds of places to ride in Ohio. I spend alot of time over in Wayne County cause my girlfriend owns a farm over there. Since I'm always over that way, I hooked up with the Wayne County ATV Club. There are alot of good guys (and some girls) in the club, young and old. They are always going on rides somewhere. So far this year we've been to Elson Street Riding Park in Waynesburg, Crow's Canyon in Uhrichsville, Rumble on the Ridge, Wellsville, and a 3 day trip to the Hatfield/McCoy Trail System in West Virginia. Some of the guys have been to Wayne National Forest in Southern Ohio too since it opened back up.

Right now we have guys looking to go somewhere riding this weekend the 14th and 15th. We also have a ride scheduled for Crow's Canyon on Sunday July 24th and another trip to Hatfield/McCoy in Sept. I think. We're a mix of both Sport and Utility riders.....Come check out the site, maybe you'll want to go on a ride with the group...

"Click here to go to the Wayne County ATV Club Website"

Old 07-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Northeast Ohio

Originally posted by: fyrewood
Welcome Jason....Massillon here too (North West side) believe it or not lol. There are all kinds of places to ride in Ohio. I spend alot of time over in Wayne County cause my girlfriend owns a farm over there. Since I'm always over that way, I hooked up with the Wayne County ATV Club. There are alot of good guys (and some girls) in the club, young and old. They are always going on rides somewhere. So far this year we've been to Elson Street Riding Park in Waynesburg, Crow's Canyon in Uhrichsville, Rumble on the Ridge, Wellsville, and a 3 day trip to the Hatfield/McCoy Trail System in West Virginia. Some of the guys have been to Wayne National Forest in Southern Ohio too since it opened back up.

Right now we have guys looking to go somewhere riding this weekend the 14th and 15th. We also have a ride scheduled for Crow's Canyon on Sunday July 24th and another trip to Hatfield/McCoy in Sept. I think. We're a mix of both Sport and Utility riders.....Come check out the site, maybe you'll want to go on a ride with the group...

"Click here to go to the Wayne County ATV Club Website"
Great, thanks for the info! I'm on the SouthWest side (right near the new middle school). I'll be out of town this weekend, but maybe I'll try to join you guys on the 24th. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]