Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Waterloo, Iowa

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Waterloo, Iowa

Going to Iowa to do some work & will be in Waterloo, & want to do some riding.It looks like there is park in town..Riverview OHV park I think it is...Has anyone been there...hows the trails...anyone hav any info on the park??? thx...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Trailblazer
Default Waterloo, Iowa

very flat, alot of trails

moto x track

Not bad for a days ride..............

Old 08-03-2005, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default Waterloo, Iowa

Hey thx for the info schmidthead74.... sounds like you hav been there...will be there on the 13th... dont no how far Davenport is from waterloo, but if ya want to come show us around U more then welcome.. then mybe return the faveor & show ya BRF lol.Is this the place to go or is there anywere else we should look @??? thx again for the info [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Trailblazer
Default Waterloo, Iowa

well i think the best riding in iowa is down by bussey. old strip mine. I think it is around 3 hrs from waterloo though. In the fall they should have the one in fort dodge ready. I live 2 hrs from waterloo, i would drive the 2.5 hr to bussey vs going to waterloo.

Old 08-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer
Default Waterloo, Iowa

Fort Dodge is open, they already had there grand opening. Thats what I've been hearing up in Northwest Iowa. I got an e-mail out to the President of the club Webster Wheelers that run the park to make sure!

Old 08-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Waterloo, Iowa

butcher, Waterloo is a real good time, but not very big, we ride there once a month and have a blast. It is very flat, but with lots of tight trails down by the river, as many as can be fit into such a small place anyway. I think theres only like 300 acres or so .It won't take long to see it all, but if your already in town, definetly worth it. Let me know, we may meet you there if I'm not in BRF that weekend.

Old 08-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Waterloo, Iowa

Thx for the info ostrich, Iam going for sure. Will hav all day saterday to ride. let me no if you guys go.
Another question for ya, wheres a good place to hav a beer Friday night???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2005, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default Waterloo, Iowa

that depends on your age butcher, the bars down there are kind of age specific it seems like. we'll try to be there, sat. unless I'm in brf, go early and theres not much of a crowd, we usually go @8:00 a.m., seems like most people don't show up till noon. It has been very very dry here so be prepared for dust. If you go early and stay down by the river, the dew will keep the dust down till about 9:00 or a little after.

Old 08-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Waterloo, Iowa

35 atm. If that helps lol. Sounds like we should be there around 8ish & thx again for all the info lostrich,
we will be in a white with blue trim van 2 quards on a trailer, if ya see us come over & say Hi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Waterloo, Iowa

Butcher we've had @ 1.5-2.0 in. of rain in the last two days, so be prepared for a little bit of mud, most of the rain should go down pretty fast, depends on how much we get tonight. sorry I won't be there, my mean old wifey is making me take her to brf, man that woman tough on me, even made me take fri. off of work! the nerve of the woman, anyway ride safe.

Quick Reply: Waterloo, Iowa