Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St Joe State Park on Labor Day

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Joe State Park on Labor Day

I was there. We had more fun that day than any other I can remember. It was wild! Just watching and learning was fun! We were covered in mud from head to toe. We would just drive up to the lake and jump in and the water would turn muddy and off we would go. I cant explain how much fun my daughter had just playing in these mud holes and watching you guys DRAG RACING! I've got some great pictures and will update my page with them soon. Cant wait till next year!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

I had a lot of fun too. It was a treat to get to ride the Banshee for some racing. I can't believe how fast everyone is now. Jeff, your DS's are awesome fast, Art's bike was running awesome, and several others were very strong. I've never seen a faster field of bikes at St. Joe.

I did manage to tear some stuff up too. The grab bar on my 450R is now bent - shouldn't have been doing wheelies with feet over the handlebars. . .duh! Also was able to create some painful looking bruises on both legs, although the right leg was by far the most sore. That was caused by nose diving the 450R off a jump into a slight uphill landing. Think it might have even bent my handlebars. It is going to take a week or two to recover LOL.

See everyone next time,

Daren

P.S. More cylinders?! Uh oh!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Daren420
I had a lot of fun too. It was a treat to get to ride the Banshee for some racing. I can't believe how fast everyone is now. Jeff, your DS's are awesome fast, Art's bike was running awesome, and several others were very strong. I've never seen a faster field of bikes at St. Joe.

I did manage to tear some stuff up too. The grab bar on my 450R is now bent - shouldn't have been doing wheelies with feet over the handlebars. . .duh! Also was able to create some painful looking bruises on both legs, although the right leg was by far the most sore. That was caused by nose diving the 450R off a jump into a slight uphill landing. Think it might have even bent my handlebars. It is going to take a week or two to recover LOL.

See everyone next time,

Daren

P.S. More cylinders?! Uh oh!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Be careful ol' timer...you're not as young as you used to be... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2005, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like I might have to just become a spectator.You guys are getting extremely way too fast for me.Oh well,I've been showered with sand before.

Old 09-07-2005, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!

I updated my Page with a few ST Joe pictures from last weekend. check out 4 thru 7.

Old 09-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
Looks like I might have to just become a spectator.You guys are getting extremely way too fast for me.Oh well,I've been showered with sand before.
Speaking of fast.....has anyone else ridden one of the new Bombardier XL 800 utilities yet? Incredible power. I hope they put that motor on a sport quad frame.

Old 09-07-2005, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

400catdriver,you responded to what I said about the new 800 Bom.Just what are you saying?LOL!

Old 09-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider

CamoKodiak450,you all look like you really like the mud.My wife likes it too,but she don't want to ride in the back of the truck on the way back home.LOL!

Old 09-07-2005, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
400catdriver,you responded to what I said about the new 800 Bom.Just what are you saying?LOL!
RDZ, I've raced you before down there and you're plenty fast. You mentioned how fast the quads are getting and I happened to get to ride that new Bom today so I thought I'd mention it. That thing has 60+ horsepower bone stock. Pretty cool for a utility.

Old 09-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

You saying I'm plenty fast means alot.I hope to get another shot at you guys.I'm sure you probably have the banshee dialed in by now.Think the new Bombardier is going to put a savage beating on the brute force,grizzly,etc...?

Quick Reply: St Joe State Park on Labor Day