Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Cecil County Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 08:51 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cecil County Maryland

Hi new to the forum, Thanks Megan.

Old 01-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Welcome to the site Off Road Junkie! I met him on the paatving site and told him about this one since he lives in Cecil County too.You need to post some pics OffRoadJunkie. He has got a sweet toy hauler.

EaglesFan,
Yes Ebay is the GREATEST! It can get quite addicting. LOL.

420Pimp,
That sounds great. Let me know the next time you plan on making a trip up there. Jeff and I would definetly like to join you. It sounds like fun and I love checking out new terrain.

Plus if any of you are just doing a local ride in general we should get together. I got my new tires on the KQ today so I am excited about seeing how they do. We are riding w/ the Speedballs tomorrow so I should get alot of use out of them.

Old 01-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

pics

Old 01-15-2006, 01:15 AM
Trailblazer

hey megan, or Pimp id definitly would like to catch up with you guys to ride. as soon as it warms up shoot me some Emails and let me know when u guys have anything going on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2006, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, well see what we can work out this summer and try to meet up. If this thread dies then how will we keep in contact?
And Megan did you find that pit on google earth?

Old 01-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

Well I guess we better not let this thread die then. I have not looked that pit up on google yet. I have not been feeling too good. I have been sick since Sat. so I don't feel like doing much but laying on the couch or sleeping which I am going to go do right now. I will look it up though. Also I don't mind riding in the cold. So hopefully I will start feeling better SOON. I hate being sick!

Old 01-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Trailblazer

Shedman;
Bingham Mt. in Rainelle, West Virginia.

A lot of the property we rode is owned by Westvaco. Westvaco owns about 1.3 million acres in the United States that they use for their paper mills. We also did a lot of riding on a local farm because of the awesome hills. We did take one 70 mile trip down the meadow river. The riding was awesome like nothing I've done so far! Thursday & Friday were Sunny and Saturday was snow, probably about 8" of powder with 3' drifts in the fields!

bpipes

Old 01-16-2006, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Did anyone listen to 98rock last week? There was some crazy woman on there blaming gags for all our american soldiers getting killed and the coal miners deaths in west virginia. She said god is killing off people because of all the gags in the world. This woman is a complete wackjob. If you missed it, it was on the Micky and Amelia show and i can give you the link to listen.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Trailblazer

yea i will help keep this alive, plus ill be looking for some riding buddies in march or so [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img], i heard about that crazy women, but oersonally have not heard it. sorry to hear your sick megan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img], i know how it feels ive been sick for a year almost been a bummer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. definitly wanna do the tower and such, also catch a convoy with shedmen to H/M trails, thats gonna be great. been getting my ATV ready for that trip since i bought it lol.

Old 01-17-2006, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Finally feeling better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thank you. I don't think that the Speedballs are riding this Sunday and I have to work Saturday. Is anyone thinking of doing a local ride in Cecil County on Sunday? I finally have my new tires on the quad and are wanting to try them out.

Quick Reply: Cecil County Maryland