Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Cecil County Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cecil County Maryland

Tower Hill is basically off limits now. The state police are patrolling it as well as DNR police. Tickets are being issued.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: sat4314
Tower Hill is basically off limits now. The state police are patrolling it as well as DNR police. Tickets are being issued.

Anyone else know more about this? What are they patrolling on?

Old 12-29-2006, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider
Has ridden Rockhouse and Bearwallow trails.

Hey Buka, We mainly ride in western MD and West by God Va, but I would like to ride sometimes closer to home, I live in Hampstead, MD not far from New Freedom. I would like to see your place's to ride and bring some friends. Outback31

Old 12-31-2006, 01:56 AM
Range Rover

Hi all,
Brand new to the site, recently moved back to cecil county after being in the Air Force and stationed in Tacoma, Washington. I brought my 400ex back with me. Out there you pay $12 bucks a year to the vehicle liscensing agency and register your quad or bike, and that allows you to be legal to ride on state land. Riding areas are plentiful, most of wich are in state parks, and state forests. I was suprised to find out that legal areas around here are few and far between. However, the friends I rode dirt bikes with as a kid either don't ride anymore, or aren't around. So just want to network and ride if anybody is riding locally, or planning a trip. Ihavent found the trails by the RR tracks in North east yet, if anyone rides there anymore. look forward to conversing.

Happy New Year!
Higgy

Old 01-03-2007, 05:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Great site, just found it. I live in Elkton and seems like its tough finding places to ride. I am new to riding and just bought a ltz 400. Well hope to see some of you around sometime. Hoping to make a trip to WV soon, I hear there some great riding out there

Old 01-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

still were is tower hill?

Old 01-04-2007, 05:38 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Higgy,

Shoot me an email to fowler1994@gmail.com and I'll fill you in on some of our local stuff. Always glad to help out a fellow vet. A few of us are riding this Saturday morning and you are welcome to join us.

Keith

Old 01-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: JohnRogers
Great site, just found it. I live in Elkton and seems like its tough finding places to ride. I am new to riding and just bought a ltz 400. Well hope to see some of you around sometime. Hoping to make a trip to WV soon, I hear there some great riding out there
John do your self a favor and check out Harlan KY, it blows WV away. And is only a few more hours south

Old 01-07-2007, 03:12 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: sat4314
the state police just came in today at 1pm,got everybodies tag numbers and informed everyone that if they are cought in there again there will be tresspassing citations issued.......... he said it is private property and there were to many complaints about the noise. the cops came up to the house when he was done down in front and got everyones info......... well looks like cecil county is shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. the same cop was in there yesterday and told everyone, i'm not gonna babysit you all day, pack up and leave. he never came back after that.. but he came there today and it done........

Old 01-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

Edited by ATV Connection moderator.

Swearing is not permitted!!!!

You can email us at moderators@atvconnection.com for entry

Quick Reply: Cecil County Maryland