Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE RIDEING ROCHESTER NY FOR NOW

im between rochester and syracuse off rt 104

man what a cool day
got lots of footage today
next sat for sure the boy will hit the 30 footer..

Old 09-10-2006, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/b_i_g_o_n_e_8_8

copy and paste above link

Here is the reason me and c2tmfp could not be there today.

Maybe next week

Old 09-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah awesome riding day for sure. If you weren't there you missed out.l

Old 09-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ajd187

Dont tell me that, I fell like poopy already that my quad broke LOL.

Glad you had a good time, Hope to be there soon

Old 09-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by: ajd187

I know! The only problem with moving back home is now family stuff gets in the way.

I'll keep an eye out on the thread for when you guys ride again and I can get out.

Hope you all had fun!

Darrin

Old 09-11-2006, 12:21 AM
Range Rover

now that i am not workin as much, I see all the projects i have put off all summer ,,now have to be done and my tierod hasnt come yet
i'll be there probably next week if chris says its all goooooood not trying to get shot/shot at ---

Old 09-11-2006, 07:01 AM
Pro Rider

we are riding this saturday as long as it dosnt rain..

the boy will be hitting the 30 footer for the 1st time on saturday also..

Old 09-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Range Rover

that gives me 4 days to softin up the ol'lady
i'll try to be out around noon

Old 09-11-2006, 10:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

I talked to bigone today and looks good he will get his part by the weekend(crossing fingers) I worked in red creek today at the prison and along 104 there I noticed the trails that go along 104. Anyone know if those trails r legal to ride on if im registered and insured?? It must be because there r some good ruts there!??!? If we come out this weekend can we get to those trails from your place?? Do you know if they r any good?? sorry bout all the questions. How we lookin for this weekend 4 riding? Dont want to get shot or nuthin!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
also got a couple of new vide 4 ya
videos

Old 09-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Trailblazer

I took a ride on the 104 trail years ago. It was boring. Flat, right along the highway, it wasn't much fun.

Is it legal? Probably not. I tried to get permission to ride there. Called my local PD, they told me to call the Wayne county sheriff. Called there, they told me to call the local DOT. Called there, they told me to call the highway supervisor. Called there, left about six messages over a weeks time. No response. I did see a couple of troopers drive by while I was riding. They didn't look twice. Don't ask, don't tell, I guess.

At least if I got stopped I could explain that I called six different people and no one gave me an answer.

Bottom line. If you absolutely have nowhere else to ride, the 104 trail is pretty good. I've heard there are several side trails, but they probably go onto private property. I didn't notice any while I was there.

Go to Chris' place. He's got about a mile of trail, nice jumps, mud, woods trails, more mud [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and the hospital is right down the road. (Sorry Alan, couldn't resist).

Doug

Quick Reply: RIDEING NEAR ROCHESTER NY