Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Were in southcentral MASS or northern CT

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Were in southcentral MASS or northern CT

I live in the Palmer area of Mass by the CT border and cant seam to find any places that are legal to ride , or easy to get too, any one know of some places in MASS or CT Thanks

Old 10-26-2005, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

yo i live in Monson... theres a good amount of trials here ya jsut gotta know where to look... try mosnon sand a gravlel just watch for po po... i ride in granby alot they have alot of trails out there

Old 10-26-2005, 11:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Cool were in town are ya , I am up up off high st. by HILLCREST cemetary any good rideing up this way?

Old 10-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Pro Rider

yea who are ya?? i live up on east hill

Old 10-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

I hunt below west view farms , down to Carpenter rd. on Richardson's property and Bradway's . I ride sometimes in there to and from my deer stands and over to the fields .My namw is Craig .You might know one of my friend's son's Tim Newton ? he is your age . I live down on Homer dr. I am a lot older than you My son rides with me a lot up of Wood hill rd. at our club , we have almost 500 acres up there but because of the gun ranges we have to stay up on the mtn. which has limited trail's ,but is still cool any way HI !

Old 10-27-2005, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

wow this is cool yea Tims one of my good friend i ride with him all the time!! haha I ride those trails all the time up to the hillclimb and back threw to the farm. Whos your son?? i might know him... Im gonna check those trails out sometime... What kinds of quads do u guys have?? Hey by any chance do u know Matt Bacon??

Old 10-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

my son is 13 and is only up here on weekends . I have heard the name from my girl friends daughter,but I am 47 and have only been in town 6 years, I have a 2002 rancher es and a yamaha 250 moto 4 (thats my sons ) I will have to check out some of those trails by the hill climb sometime , sounds like fun, I have probely seen you over at Tims when we are over there , I hunt & fish with Tims father a lot Later Craig

Old 10-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

Thats cool yea i have prolly seen u there... Yea most everybody in this town thats grown up here knnows Matt haha, yea let me know if u want to go out and check out those trails im always up for that i know them like the back of my hand too... private message me next time u are goin down to Bills then mebye i can meet ya in person, im down there almost everyweekend

Old 10-27-2005, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sounds cool I would like some one that now's the area to show me around Thanks. What is your name ? I wiil most likely be there some time sunday. How do you like there new deck Cool HUH ,they did a great job on it Craig

Old 10-27-2005, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider

o yea the deck is great makes a really cool spot witht he lights and stuff they got set up... ill be down there most likely sunday.. my name is Justin Panico, yea like i said jsut pm me and i go anytime just gotta tell me when your in the area with your quad and i can show ya around., there is alost some cool trials out by dean pond.

Quick Reply: Were in southcentral MASS or northern CT