Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Massachusetts riding

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massachusetts riding

there is a very long trail called the taconic crest trail its like 30 miles and your riding up and down mountains...its in western mass near hancock if toy know where that is

Old 09-03-2006, 06:26 PM
Range Rover

Pittsfield State Forest ! i dont see that mentioned any where its the largest atv place in mass haha http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/western/pitt.htm
and october mountain http://www.mass.gov/dcr/parks/western/octm.htm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2006, 04:30 PM
Trailblazer

If anyone is from around northfield MA or winchester NH let me know

Old 03-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Trailblazer

Living in Richmond NH, jsut south of Keene and just east of Northfield MA. Anyone with Kids looking for people to ride with? My 8yr old wheels with his ole man....

Old 03-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Trailblazer

when the weather gets a little better do you want to go riding, i dont have any kids yet as im only 19 but my brother and i would love to go with some other people. let me know

Old 03-08-2007, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: spiffinmaine
i was riding out in otis 2 weeks ago.
Spiff,

Do you ride in Shapliegh, Limerick MAINE, I heard the trails there are pretty good....

Old 03-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

i rode shapeleigh last nov they have about 35 miles plus of trails some good sand pits as well. good place to go riding.

Old 03-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

Here in Lancaster there are some pretty good trails. They are not "legal", but I havn't had any problems whatsoever and I ride a lot out there. The trail runs by my house so I'm on it all the time. I'm not sure exactly how long it is, but people say that you can get to NH from it. It's pretty muddy and rocky, but my 2wd TB does fine. There are some old logging roads that a 4x4 truck club go out on. A few rivers to cross. A gravel pit and then you can get out on the powerlines and go from there.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:26 PM
Trailblazer

It's been a while sinse I've been posting up here because I have not been riding for a while sinse the Shee has had some issues, but a recent trip to RI has changed all of that and now I'm back into the riding scene. Just wanted to let you guys know that there are parts of Otis that you are allowed to ride on, but you have to register with the Coast Guard becuase it is near there base or something. I'm a little fuzzy on the details but my friend does it and says the riding is killer! I'll try to get more info, glad to be back!

Old 04-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BourneTrailBlazer250
It's been a while sinse I've been posting up here because I have not been riding for a while sinse the Shee has had some issues, but a recent trip to RI has changed all of that and now I'm back into the riding scene. Just wanted to let you guys know that there are parts of Otis that you are allowed to ride on, but you have to register with the Coast Guard becuase it is near there base or something. I'm a little fuzzy on the details but my friend does it and says the riding is killer! I'll try to get more info, glad to be back!

So you saying that you are ALLOWED to Ride on Camp Edwards Military Reservation??

Quick Reply: Massachusetts riding