Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Paragon or Tower City

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 11:14 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paragon or Tower City

i was wondering if you could give me directions to these places, or an address.. thanks

Old 03-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

yeah the directions coming from allentown area 309 to 81 then get off hazelton,{believe its 927} make a left off the exit not even half a mile make left into an old industy like park, follow it all the way back almost probly 2 miles you will see 8 bees signs stop at the white house. you pay 10 a day. when you get on to 927 if you go to the gas station its to far stop there and they will give directions to get there. awesome place on memorial labor and fourth of july. they have a big party for labor day

Old 03-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

now that i look on previous threads it may be 903 off 81 i guess it depends which way your coming from.

Old 03-22-2006, 03:37 PM
DSG
Weekend Warrior

You better have skid plates if you are planning on heading out to Paragon, we nick-named it "The Rock Garden" , lots of trails and you can get a day pass. Here is a link to their web site.
www.paragonap.com

DSG

Old 03-23-2006, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

does 8 BEES have a web site. I'm looking to head up that way in May and am trying to decies between Rausch Creek, Tower City, Paragon or 8 Bees. The only crappy thing is that none of us have flags so we have to buy them to ride at Paragon if we go there How would you get there from the Frederick MD area.

Old 03-23-2006, 09:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

8 bees is pretty low key. pretty much word of mouth. They do not have a website. I know you can ride on to paragon from there. not sure how to give directions from where you are coming from. Great place to go on labor, memorial, and the 4 of july. you can camp out. 10 a day, It is the same exit as the paragon. not even .5 mile of the exit.

Old 03-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

I've been to both and have to say Tower City is better..Paragon is ALL rock..I brought my raptor their and never got out of 4th gear..If all rock riding is your thing,then that's your place..Tower city also has alot of rock riding but at least you can mix it up their..and tower city will only give you a one time one day only day pass to check it out..Then they want 300 dollars a year to ride their..They must think your riding on gold or something..LOL..Paragon is like 30 dollars a day and you don't have to join..I think the people at Tower City are alot nicer also..If I had to pick one I'd go with tower city..I'd pay the 300 and get ripped off rather than keep paying for Paragon and not like the riding..I just picked up a new brute force so maybe I'll like the rocks a little better

Old 11-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Range Rover

i live in MD and drive to raucsh creek and paragon all the time and am looking for somewhere new, how close is 8 bees? is it big can i ride there all day without getting bored? any info would be great plus always looking for new people to ride with!!!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

yeah you can ride at 8 bees allday and not get bored. they raised it from 10 to 25 a day. we just bought a trailer up there and still find new places to ride and have been going for years. we will be going up alot in the spring let me know if you ever want to meet up with us. there are a few rocky places but theres alot to just go too. located right before paragon on 924. if you go to the gas station you went to far.

jtcomma@aol.com

Old 11-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Range Rover

thanks tee jay, i will definately take you up on that offer, i usually take 81 north to exit 143 and make a left onto 924 where do i go from there? by the way we all ride sport quads is this a good place for that?what do you ride?

Quick Reply: Paragon or Tower City