Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Peidmont N.C. Riders

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2000, 09:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry I been busy here lately and just getting back here to put everyone on the e-mail list
I have a 4x4 Honda and i see that some of you are Sport Bike Riders, I willl invite all those who want to ride, but I have some good friends that ride sport bikes in S.C. and are riding all the time also. If you would like I will put you in contact with them ,you may have a better time running fast with them,they are very skilled Men and Women (Dont let the women fool you)Angela is one of the best riders I've seen for the rest I like riding all differant ways,from deep water riding in Archdale to 13Hr rides in West Virginia.
By the way we are planning another trip to West Virginia in Janurary if anyones up to Riding in the CCCCOOOLLLDDD!!!!!!! Just dont let the guy from the Hatfield-McCoy trails know SSSHHHHHH
He don't like that there are trails that they don't have control over in W.Va.

Old 11-30-2000, 11:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in Lewisville,NC and would be interested in receiving information on local rides.
Thanks.

Old 12-05-2000, 12:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

Sign me up please.

Mark in NC
(Southern Guilford County)
I also know of a great abandoned golf course to ride on

Old 12-05-2000, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

lets hear some more about this golf course. Where? Does the owner allow riding there? Sounds like a dream come true to ride a golf course.

Old 12-06-2000, 12:01 PM
Range Rover

I have been to the Golf course that Tarheel is refering to (because how many abandoned golf courses can there be in Greensboro) A friend of mine who used to live right behind it told me about it.
It is a pretty fun place to ride at. It has lots of rolling hills, steep hills, and you dont have to look very far for a good jump. My friend said it has only been abandoned for a few years but thats long enough for all the grass to have grown up and for it to get rutted in places so it is not what you may be thinking riding on a golf course would be like. But it is still a blast to ride on. There are even some nice long muddy trails leading through the woods around it so no matter what kind of riding you enjoy you will probably like this place.
One other thing, if you are ever out there and a big thunderstorm comes up like it did on us one time, the club house is still out there for some shelter and there are even old score cards and Golf magazines to look at to keep you occupied.

Old 12-08-2000, 07:29 AM
Trailblazer

Please add me to your mailing list. Thanks, Lee.

Old 12-08-2000, 09:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Don't know when you were there last, but all of the windows are busted out of the club house. May still do for shelter, but brrr it's cold. Last time I was over there, I saw a guy on a Banshee and 2 others on dirt bikes. Can't wait until January so I can try it out. I hope they take a long time to build the lake.

Mark in NC

Old 12-10-2000, 01:26 PM
Range Rover

i live in clayton NC and just got back from a place called Buckleberrys. It has lakes mud holes and fast trails with a huge drag strip. looks like it used to be a run way. It cost 5 bucks per person and 5 bucks per vehicle. You guys should check it out

Old 12-29-2000, 09:14 PM
Trailblazer

I thought i would put this topic back up once more

Old 12-31-2000, 10:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey hmitc52683,
Do you know of any up coming rides
in the area? And how soon?

Quick Reply: Peidmont N.C. Riders