Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St.Joe?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 01:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St.Joe?

Originally posted by: stewbing
i was out mon all i can say is watch out the z runs awsome only got beat by a 7 mill banshee i left a yfz 450 with a cam mod and a piston by about 5 bikes top end so it def. runs better i still need to jet some more
Good seeing you again. I hope to be set up for some racing next time. Razr2's with the trail spring is not going to get it done. Hope to go over the wiring harness to finally get this damn miss sorted out. I have put bigger carbs on and gotten the auto tranny pretty well set up for some racing. Ordering a set of tires asap so I should be good to go. I should be back down there in a few weeks. We will have to line em up again then.

Old 12-28-2005, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default St.Joe?

What tires are you going to get?How does your 730 compare to a stock v-force?
I really like the one my brother has.It's an awesome quad.It has plenty of power
(wait,is there such a thing:LOL).It being automatic is great for trails.I love the way that v-twin sounds too.

Old 12-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

great seeing you also zmann
the snows worked great couldnt keep the front down still havent got my arm but soon enough i may be back out on mon the 2nd to finish my tunning hope to see some of you out then

Old 12-29-2005, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

Originally posted by: RDZ350
What tires are you going to get?How does your 730 compare to a stock v-force?
I really like the one my brother has.It's an awesome quad.It has plenty of power
(wait,is there such a thing:LOL).It being automatic is great for trails.I love the way that v-twin sounds too.
It is a night and day difference. I have not spent enough time down at St. Joes dialing it in for racing. I had a dyno sheet somewhere around here with it making 80 something horsepower at the crank. I have run a couple different paddle tires with ok results. I first tried a set of 22x10x10 skat traks extremes. They were good, but, were not really 22 in tall and killed my top end. I then tried a set of the 24x12x10 extremes and they worked much better but I could not launch hard at all with out standing it up. I am getting a set of 4snows and will give them a shot. I am hoping that they do the trick. I have been chasing a miss in it for months too. I first thought it was my stock carbs, but, I have since gotten bigger ones and even tried a different coil too. I need to go over my wiring and get it fixed. I had my motor built by Fundy Powersports. They are in Canada and do a lot of snowmobiles. They have some vids at www.fundypowersports.com . My motor dialed in should run high 4s before I put any spray to it.

Old 12-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

My motor dialed in should run high 4s before I put any spray to it.(quote)

Sounds like my banshee might be in big trouble.
I think you'll like the 4-snows.

Stewbing's Z is definitely a sleeper.That's great.Kinda like the old muscle cars.It's just a Z with a pipe people that don't know it would think.Then he races people and then he smokes them.Man,that's cool.Just don't smoke me.LOL!You just never know.I can't say enough about it.Is it the fastest out there?No,but it definetly is very impressive.Sounds like yours might be the same way zmann.Mine will no longer be a sleeper.+8 swingarm and out of frame drag pipes kinda kills that thought.I think it'll do good.

Old 12-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Default St.Joe?

I ran 10 paddle 22tall hauler and pro wedges on my wifes V-force. The paddles were faster out of the hole but the pro wedges were faster in the mid and top.

Old 12-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

Hopefully the banshee will be back together sometime this coming spring.Ready to spit sand BOM?OK,get off the floor from laughing so hard.Like you have anything to worry about.LOL![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2005, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

Originally posted by: THEBOM
I ran 10 paddle 22tall hauler and pro wedges on my wifes V-force. The paddles were faster out of the hole but the pro wedges were faster in the mid and top.

Yeah, I did ok launching but had a heck of a time keeping the front end down. I usually ended up having to roll into the throttle and could pin it wot about 30 ft out or so. That won't cut it against you fast guys out there. I need to leave wide open off the line to even stay close. I hope the zippers do the trick. I have no desire to try and run a wheelie bar. An extended axle is not a good option with my shaft driven turd. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am about to the point where I need to make the Kawi a drag bike and quit trail riding it so much.

Old 12-30-2005, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

(quote)I am about to the point where I need to make the Kawi a drag bike and quit trail riding it so much.

This is the decision I made.Will I be the fastest out there?Of course not.Enforcer,BOM,400cat driver,etc...they got me beat.I do want to be in the top ten when I can though.I hope to run with Macanic.That honda is fast.There's guys I'd like to beat right now,but you can't forget about everyone else that is in the process of making their's faster too.This coming year(to me)should be very exciting to see what the bikes will be like.Hopefully,I'll be the roadrunner and not the coyote.BEEP-BEEP!LOL!

Old 12-30-2005, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

im now known as the screaming chicken lol
http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.c...lly/625607.jpg

Quick Reply: St.Joe?