Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St.Joe?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default St.Joe?

How many of you have been going to St.Joe?I think I will have the banshee back together by sometime during spring.Hopefully.It will not be exactly the way I want it but at least I'll be able to ride it.How are your projects coming along?I'm definitely ready for warmer weather so I can get out and ride again.Not real crazy about the cold.

Old 12-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

I think all you know how mine is coming along.My wife's banshee will be getting a few new parts(well I mean hand-me-downs).She's getting:aluminum foot pegs,billet pipe hangers,and maybe a few more aluminum parts.Performance wise it should be the same.She's not real concerned about being faster.I probably could learn a lesson from her,but I just can't seem to learn that one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2005, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St.Joe?

I had to ship my major motor parts off to Dan Holl at A&S racing and I'm still waiting on what he's going to do for me. Hopefully he is going to stand by his work. I got a defective piston and I believe an out of balance crank from him. With any luck I'll get it all back by spring.

Old 12-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

When you get it back together,think you'll be throwing sand at enforcer?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That would take an insane bike.I hope to race enforcer this coming year.I don't want to forget what large amounts of sand tastes like.LOL!

Old 12-27-2005, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

No, I don't think I'll be able to beat Chris any time soon. He's pretty fast. I'd like to see THEBOM, ThebomJR, Enforcer and Art run heads up. That would be a good race. I plan on setting mine up for my son to run. He's a much better rider and a lot lighter.

Old 12-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

The over-ride is going to have to wait.That could have helped me alot.Oh well,I still should run ok with most bikes.Besides racing everyone,I really enjoyed racing the wife.Not that I could outrun her,I'm glad she was getting interested in what I enjoy.She come a long way this year.She loves her banshee.I'm proud of her.Next time we go to St.Joe,her's will have the 4-snows.The holeshots just don't help in the traction department very much.Her's should do alot better with the 4-snows.I think paddles will be too much for hers.
Right now she's too shy to race with all of us,but if she ever gets the nerve some of the boys might be in big trouble.I remember that there was several ladies out there racing.The lady on the 450R done really good.I was actually not for sure if I could beat her or not.I did,but I saw her whip alot of guys out there.I was impressed.

Old 12-27-2005, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

The 4 snows work pretty good sometimes. You have to fiddle with the air pressure to get them to hook up.

Old 12-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

They should work good on her's considering it's probably only putting out around 45hp.For a long time most of the guys in our riding group used holeshots.I even tried them after I got the banshee ported.Spin,spin,spin.I switched to the 4-snows and traction improved greatly.You are right.In some places they won't hook up.Then,it's time to break out the paddle tires.I can't wait to try out the parts I bought from ya.

Old 12-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

i was out mon all i can say is watch out the z runs awsome only got beat by a 7 mill banshee i left a yfz 450 with a cam mod and a piston by about 5 bikes top end so it def. runs better i still need to jet some more

Old 12-28-2005, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default St.Joe?

Hey stewbing,the next time our group comes up(not sure when)I want you to run the LT500's in our group.Something tells me you might run with them.I wouldn't be surprised if you could out run them.Any idea what hp#'s that Z is putting out?It won't be too long till you might have to be running paddles at St.Joe.Having any traction issues yet?Something tells me that the Z will SOONER!!!!!! or later become a bottle baby(NOS).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: St.Joe?