Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

bad experience

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007 | 05:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad experience

Originally posted by: Scrambler00
well you know what i would do, get even, go back to where you weren't supposed to be and rip the
$#!t out of it
Good Answer Scrambler - NOT - you immature Bafoon! Good thing you live in Canada

As far as revenge goes... Magazine him to death... go into your local Barnes and Noble... get a bunch of those subscription cards and fill them out with his name and address... check off Bill Me Later...

That one is silent put deadly.. do like 50 magazines.. it will ruin his credit and make him quite mad... Can you imagine getting 50 magazines stuffed into your mailbox and get 50 bills for those magazines.... That is how I would get my revenge if I felt the need....

Old 04-02-2007 | 05:38 PM
Range Rover
Default bad experience

Like everyone else said.. that's bull ****. Sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder. You should pay him a little visit or something...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2007 | 11:37 PM
Trailblazer
Default bad experience

I ran into one of those recently, I now carry my 380 on me at all times. ( yes I have my permit) The wusss tried to turn 2 huge doberman's loose on us! The only thing that saved us all that day was that his wife came bouncing around the corner.

I told him next time we meet I would love for him to ty it again. :-) His dogs would not like him after I got finsihed . And yes I am a dog lover, I have 1 pit, 1 boxer and 1 lab... He was just about stupid enough to sacrifice them. Last weekend we passed and he made sure he called his dogs back when he heard the wheelers coming. I just smiled and waved.

Old 04-03-2007 | 08:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default bad experience

HEY im a teenager thats what i do lol. so your saying ruining a mans credit is better than ripping up a little grass. Wouldn't you love to see the look on his face when your doing dounuts on his lawn or food plot.lol than you just smile wave and say thanks for the tires!

Old 04-03-2007 | 07:36 PM
Range Rover
Default bad experience

Let's see - we had 11 responses and 8 of them involved violence and revenge:
30-30
beat to a bloody pulp
explosives
piece of pipe
rip up the food plot - do donuts (expetive deleted)
ruin his credit
'pay him a visit' (I assume that meant beat him up)
380 ( I assume that a 380 is a gun)

Do you know for a fact this guy sliced your tires? No - only God knows what happened - you didn't see it. How would you feel if you beat the guy to a pulp only to find out it was the property owner that sliced your tires? There is no excuse for what happened to you, but advocating so much retaliation is not the solution. ATV'ers are not the only people who read theses posts!

I ride in an area that's not legal, but has always been tolerated. Last year someone dumped about 10 lbs of nails, screws and razor blades at the entrance to the trails. I personally picked up every piece and notified the police who of course said we weren't supposed to be there in the first place. I realize that, but the punishment did not fit the crime. We need to work within the system whether we like the system or not. Even if that system doesn't like us, it's the only one we have for now. I agree with the rigwelder - God don't like ugly and what comes around goes around.

Old 04-03-2007 | 07:55 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default bad experience

Originally posted by: Scrambler00
HEY im a teenager thats what i do lol. so your saying ruining a mans credit is better than ripping up a little grass. Wouldn't you love to see the look on his face when your doing dounuts on his lawn or food plot.lol than you just smile wave and say thanks for the tires!
Don't think it'd be so fun if he look on his face was partially blocked by the scope. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

One of the first times I took the wife out camping and riding, we had the a-hole experience. While she'll never go back to that riding area again, it didn't stop her from enjoying numerous other places to ride.

Hopefully, your wife will look at it the same way. There's an abundent supply of azzes out there. On both sides of the issue. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2007 | 01:06 AM
Trailblazer
Default bad experience

Originally posted by: dirtdame
Let's see - we had 11 responses and 8 of them involved violence and revenge:
30-30
beat to a bloody pulp
explosives
piece of pipe
rip up the food plot - do donuts (expetive deleted)
ruin his credit
'pay him a visit' (I assume that meant beat him up)
380 ( I assume that a 380 is a gun)

Do you know for a fact this guy sliced your tires? No - only God knows what happened - you didn't see it. How would you feel if you beat the guy to a pulp only to find out it was the property owner that sliced your tires? There is no excuse for what happened to you, but advocating so much retaliation is not the solution. ATV'ers are not the only people who read theses posts!

I ride in an area that's not legal, but has always been tolerated. Last year someone dumped about 10 lbs of nails, screws and razor blades at the entrance to the trails. I personally picked up every piece and notified the police who of course said we weren't supposed to be there in the first place. I realize that, but the punishment did not fit the crime. We need to work within the system whether we like the system or not. Even if that system doesn't like us, it's the only one we have for now. I agree with the rigwelder - God don't like ugly and what comes around goes around.
The 380 would have prevented him from being a dick in front of his wife in the first place.

I have five kids who are very well mannered and with the exception of one, all productive members of their communities. I also have taught them that violence is not always the right answer, but it is however sometimes the required answer.

People like this guy are bullies just like we saw back in school. He was counting on the fact that you were trying to be nice and reasonable and not make a scene in front of your wife. If he would have seen a nice 380 (yes it is a pistol) sitting on your hip, he most likely would have been a lot more reasonable to deal with.

As for the razors, we have delt with a similar situation. We set up a camera and caught the butthole doing it. Local sherriff refused to do anything about it. Next time we just took them and buried them around his tractors. After a few days of service calls to his farm he no longer dumps crap on our trails. :-) See no the appropriate action, but it worked and he knows why he had all those flats.

Old 04-04-2007 | 08:22 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default bad experience

It's helps that you actually had proof who was doing the damage. There was another thread on the site where someone had gotten a ticket for a loud pipe and riding on the street. He also knew who had called the police. He made a thread asking what to do. Several options ranging from donuts in the guys yard to just talking to them. Well, he chose to talk to the neighbor. Turns out, he wasn't the one the neighbor was complaining about. They even apologized for him getting a ticket, and offered to help get it dismissed. And it turned out being dismissed.

So, sometime revenge isn't always the proper answer.

Old 04-05-2007 | 02:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default bad experience

therigwelder - I think your mistake was apologizing in the first place. If you know you didn't do it, you should have held your ground. Apologizing just makes you look all the more guilty.

QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Girl-power feminists who got where they are by marrying men with money or power; (Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Arianna Huffington and John Kerry) -- love to complain about how hard it is for a woman to be taken seriously." Ann Coulter