Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

bad experience

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bad experience

the family and i went out four wheeling yesterday,when i got to the place we were going to ride (1800 sq.miles of forest and sand pits) we had a blast.well on the way out a man stops me and asks me if i was on a certain trail erlier in the day and i told him yes my kids wife and i were on that trail.then he proceded to cuss and yell at me that i went on his lease property and tore up his deers food plot.well we did no such thing as im an ol country boy and know better. i apologized to the man and told him i woulnt ever go back on that trail again but i didnt tear anything of his up.well he continued to cuss me in front of my children.so i started to approach him and he jumped in his truck and took off. we stopped to pet a couple horses on the way back i didnt think to much about the cussing i recieved then it dawned on me that fella might mess with our vehicles well we rushed on back to the vehicles and sure enough he cut all the valve stems off my trailer and cut all the valve stems on my wifes explorer but he didnt touch my service truck.yall talk about pissed off there i was stranded in the with my wife and kids.Thank god for cell phones.well 4 hours later and 125.00 lighter in the wallet we finally got home. but you know what the good lord dont like ugly so that fella will get his in the end

Old 01-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Trailblazer
Default bad experience

sounds like horse sh## ya wanna borrow my 30-30? we'll teach him a lesson

Old 01-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default bad experience

no but thanks,if the property would have been posted i would have never gone there.we live close to a nasa test site and they have 1800 sq.miles of land i had to run into the only ###hole there.the land is not even his he only leases a spot. anyway now the wife is kinda turned off about riding so he ruined quality family time. so everybody needs to look out for the jerks out there

Old 01-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Range Rover
Default bad experience

damn bro i hate people like that they could first just give ya a warning.

Old 01-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default bad experience

Damn, that guys a d!ck. I would have loved to have found him and beat the guy to a bloody pulp!!

Old 01-01-2006, 11:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default bad experience

you would think an apology and my word not to go back on that trail would suffice.i wouldvt like to kick the crap out of him but we called the county police who found and questioned him .of course he denied it

Old 01-02-2006, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default bad experience

No problem cannot be solved with a small amount of explosives. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sorry to hear about that. I hope you and your family's next riding experiences together are the best possible so you all can forget about a-holes like that.

Trending Topics

Old 04-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default bad experience

I'm new to all this and I saw your bad exp. ans I was scrollin through. I ride alot and have for years. I and a wife and a mother of 4. Two of my own two that belong to my husband. I've taken my two with me alot and have had things like this happened several times. Please tell your wife not to let this ruin a wonderfull thing and even though I understand her feelings a family that plays to gether stays to gether!!!! And next time carry a peice of pipe. A mother of two and red head to boot his first cuss word would be his last!!! Good luck and keep riding!!!

Old 04-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Default bad experience

Since that piece of property he is leasing will have his name on the lease why not report this to the local law enforcement agency and let them take care of it? His verbal assault and damaging your vehicles will cost him way more than the $125.00 you are out. If he is convicted in court then you have an excellent case for actual and punitive damages if you really want to teach him a lesson.

I agree with your not wanting to go after him with a weapon or explosives as this just gives him a way to cause you more grief.

Hope your wife looks at the big picture and comes to realize that these kinds of jerks are everywhere and seldom encountered when afield.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default bad experience

well you know what i would do, get even, go back to where you weren't supposed to be and rip the
$#!t out of it

Quick Reply: bad experience