Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Southern Minnesota riders (or anyone who thinks they may ride here someday) ...your input is needed

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 03:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Southern Minnesota riders (or anyone who thinks they may ride here someday) ...your input is needed

Thanks for your support guys.

ttt

Old 01-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default Southern Minnesota riders (or anyone who thinks they may ride here someday) ...your input is needed

I emailed the dnr showing my support for the TRI COUNTY ATV PARK.
And i also emailed my friends about it. They are doing the same thing.
Thanks for letting me know

Old 01-28-2006, 10:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks for the emails, mn250r

Old 01-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Pro Rider

Bumping this thread to see if we can get a couple more E-Mails...

Hey Chris (ATC83), did you get my Private Message I sent you? The ball joints and rear spring are actually finished on the quad now. It was such a nice day on Friday that BlackRaptor, Borgy, and myself, along with a couple others not on the list, hit Summit down by Ellendale for a spur-of-the-moment trip. Nothing big, just a break-in/test/learning experience for those in our group. To say it was wet and sloppy would have been an understatement. Never the less, it was GREAT to be back on an ATV.

Old 01-30-2006, 02:33 AM
Trailblazer

Well i just checked with my friends and they had emailed the DNR.
So were really looking forward to the exspansion of the riding pit, and hope everything works out!

Old 01-30-2006, 09:45 AM
Trailblazer

Klier,
Check your private messages, I just sent your a response. Sorry it took so long.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Trailblazer

Well Guys.. I just sent in my comments to Joel Wagar.
I ride at Tri-County several times a year with my buddy Klier (hes the goofball mentioned above).
Klier, My Brother, and I, have gone on many trips, and are great buds. And I know this expansion will just make our riding times greater.

Anyway, I am putting together a small Club, an ATV MN club, for All MN riders
Check it out at www.gcextreme.com
or www.gcextreme.com/GCATV/ATV.html

Theres a place to Post areas Where to Ride,
Theres another spot where you can post info about a Trip and invite others to join.
Another spot for Racers to sign up.
A Chat Room.
A General Forum.
And A Member Directory of all our members. Now the club is small.. but it Will GROW!!

The site is Plain Jane and simple, but once it grows with members, it will be very helpful in connecting all MN riders.
Now this ATV Connection is great.. but my site is just targeting MN and provides a more one on one connection with riders in your area.

Thanks again.

Old 02-12-2006, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

Get online more often Glenn...

I figured I'd bump this thread one last time since we are on the final week of the comment period. If you haven't sent a message to Joel yet, this is your last chance!

Thanks guys...

Old 02-14-2006, 12:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

I emailed and sent a letter last week ... looking forward to riding in the new pit this summer.

Old 02-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Trailblazer

YO KLIER,
I am online quite often.. i spend several hours a day working online...
its just that when i am not online.. see "I HAVE A LIFE" or try to.
LOL
Plus i have been busy... gotta pay in taxes this year, a whooping $240

Quick Reply: Southern Minnesota riders (or anyone who thinks they may ride here someday) ...your input is needed