Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

southeast missouri ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default southeast missouri ride

the owner of st.joe? and what kind of race a drag?

Old 02-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not St.Joe.Bricks 4x4 farm at poplar bluff.It will be a drag race,but it's just something we're talking about.This is a park I haven't even been to yet,but it sounds very promising.

Old 02-12-2006, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

talk to the Bom... He could give you a good class layout..

Stock class: only Pipes,reeds and removed airbox....
350 class: stock stroke...can have max of 68mm piston (and aftermarket cyls.)
and all other mods...tranny,pipes,carbs,swingarm, (gas and alky)
modified 2 stroke: all 2 stroke stock frame only modded ( any size eng.)
Stock 4 stroke: basic bolt-ons
Modified 4 stroke: all bolt-0ns and stroker and big bore

then a Unlimited class: all (better be fast)

thats kinda a run down...

Old 02-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

I'm just wondering how to keep people honest.For some reason being honest is difficult for some people.There's some guys I can watch race and there is no way they have just a pipe,but I wouldn't want this little race to get too serious and start tearing down motors because soneone has a tricked out motor,and they want to run a class for bikes with just pipes.You know alot of racers try this.I would just want it to be a group of guys and gals having a good time and some friendly competition.Of course having no prize money would help some.People get stupid sometimes when money's involved.Maybe have some trophies or something?

Old 02-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
I'm just wondering how to keep people honest.For some reason being honest is difficult for some people.There's some guys I can watch race and there is no way they have just a pipe,but I wouldn't want this little race to get too serious and start tearing down motors because soneone has a tricked out motor,and they want to run a class for bikes with just pipes.You know alot of racers try this.I would just want it to be a group of guys and gals having a good time and some friendly competition.Of course having no prize money would help some.People get stupid sometimes when money's involved.Maybe have some trophies or something?
Dallas...shouldn't be too hard to keep people honest. Matt and I will run in the stock class with you. Right Matt?

Old 02-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

I sure am glad to hear that.I thought I would be the only one in that class.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2006, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RDZ350
I sure am glad to hear that.I thought I would be the only one in that class.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey, what are friends for, right? Seriously, I'll have trouble running with you when you get yours done. I'm actually on Ebay right now looking for some dual side pipes and alky carbs right now. I plan on putting my son on the 10mil for any serious racing....you know....when Macanic is running too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2006, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Any idea when you guys will have your bikes ready?I'm suppose to have my swingarm by friday.Then it goes to paint.That should take about a week.I bought a set of spindle mounts with sand tires.Hopefully have them in about a week or two.I've possibly found a marvin shaw for the swingarm.I still have to buy the fronts.Hopefully I'll get my cylinders and carbs soon.Still have to install the over-ride.So much to do.I hope I keep my sanity.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

As far as the Honesty goes.... Your just going to have to monitor the people as they sign up far what ever class..
Carma will get the people who are dishonest...

The banshee are pretty easy to tell if they are cheating...Porting or strokers should be to hard to fig. out
My 250r would be the hardest to tell what cc it was without pulling the entire motor....(thats why i'll be the one cheating most likely.....) LOL J/K...

Old 02-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

If cheaters never win,then how come you beat me everytime I raced you last year.I might have to do something about that cheater.

Quick Reply: southeast missouri ride