Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone from Southern Ontario Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006 | 09:45 PM
|
Range Rover
Default Anyone from Southern Ontario Canada?

hey RatchRacing what colours your Raptor? i've seen a few in there, ill look for ya while out riding. ive been in the pinegrove on a sled, but never through any of the trails. any good in there? me and my brother wonder about them every time we drive by. you ever been in the big creek trails?

Old 11-10-2006 | 09:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

I've been down those tracks from Waterford to Brantford....its was pretty boring IMO

My rappy is blue with white decals and its the only one with a white hood, has a Yoshi TRS stainless exhaust (w/ header), Razr2 tires and I'm usually sporting a full motocross gear setup, should be easy to spot me amongst the 4x4 dudes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There are all kinds of trails back in Pinegrove, you can ride from Pinegrove all the way to Bills Corners in the trails, next time your out that way let me know, we can meet up and I'll tour you around. As for the big creek trails, are you talking about the ones near Lasalette?

Old 11-10-2006 | 10:04 PM
|
Range Rover

hm. im not really sure. i got a yellow Z with one industries blue flame graphics. thats how you should spot me. i also will be wearing full gear.

yes the trails near Lasalette. i've been in those a few times, but now they are pretty much for mug machines and i dont have enough ground clearance to make it through. if you're around that area, look for my z, and my buddys rm 125 with black plastic. you ever rode at the dirt 13th?

Old 11-11-2006 | 08:15 PM
Weekend Warrior

never been to the 13th, but I'm game for new trails

we should go for a ride sometime.

Old 11-11-2006 | 08:24 PM
|
Range Rover

ya? the 13th is one road past Andy's Corners going into Langton. its not the best but we can ride it real good now. you can ride all the trials in probably 40 minutes depending on where you go.

Old 11-12-2006 | 06:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

Sounds cool, next time your out for a spin there let me know, I'd like to check those trails out. I'll probably be going riding next weekend near Pinegrove if you want to check those trails out let me know.

Old 11-12-2006 | 02:13 PM
|
Range Rover

alright. i gotta see whats up with my hockey. I def cant go on a sunday because i got a 2.5 hour practise.

Old 11-12-2006 | 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

I will see how my house revovations are going later in the week and maybe I can go for a ride too would love to check out more riding areas.

Old 11-12-2006 | 08:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

sure thing guys, keep me posted on whats up

Old 11-12-2006 | 10:24 PM
|
Range Rover

will do. i was looking at your pics. you got a sweet quad ratch! whos the guy on that old bike. he looks familier

Quick Reply: Anyone from Southern Ontario Canada?