Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

RODE NEW ATV PARK IN CULLMAN, ALABAMA SATURDAY

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006 | 04:01 PM
hc
|
Range Rover
Default RODE NEW ATV PARK IN CULLMAN, ALABAMA SATURDAY

The new park is a great place to ride. With 4000 acres that is mostly hills. Easy ridding to difficult. Ride through a creek to ride through the tunnels that go under the interstate hiwaay. Some of the trails are on a high ridge that offers a great view. There is a small shallow lake that you can ride in, throw some mud and just have fun in. Can't ride in the lake that is by the power lines. There are several small lakes and ponds. If you ride when it is dry make sure to bring dust mask. There where 5 of us ridding and it would get so dusty, i had to stop and wait just to see the trail in front of me.There is a easy trail to get to the tunnels, but there is also a difficult trail to use to get there.
The parking is not big as it should be, but it is still under development. The whole atv trail system is still under development as this is the first year to open. They told me they where going to ad more trails to it. There is about 100 miles of trails. We put 45 miles on our 4- wheelers Saturday and didn't cover much of it.
Only open Saturday and Sunday. Going up there on a Saturday after a Friday rain would be super fun.
$15 per atv. One person on an atv is $15, Two persons on an atv $15.
Night ridding on Saturday night, there is a charge for night ride. Not sure about it though.
They have water hoses that you can use to wash your atv off. We loaded ours on the trailer and back up to the water hoses and washed them off. We will be going back.

Old 07-09-2006 | 06:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

I also rode it Saturday and thought it was a great place to ride....Will be going back after a good rain tho..There was 6 of us there and you had to put some distance in between each other and just hope to get to lead because it got dusty as hell! The people who run the place are super friendly, the map of the place is hard to read, you never hardly see anyone else while riding but the trails are two way and the people that was there riding on Saturday were not very friendly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. But all in all i will be going back it will take a few times to figure out all the trails but enjoyed it.

Old 07-10-2006 | 01:52 PM
Range Rover

Do they have a website?

Old 07-10-2006 | 02:44 PM
hc
|
Range Rover

No web site at this time.