Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

California Areas

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default California Areas

hay all im heading out to slash x area on oct 1and2 let me know if anymone is going to be up there maybe we can meet up. gong out saturday night and going to ride all day sunday and most of monday let me know whats going on. hope all is will with everyone

Old 09-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Range Rover
Default California Areas

Zzzzzzz........ oh! is time to ride yet!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

we are planning on oct 7 in johnson valley. (day ride only still looking into a toy hauler and tow vehical). havent been to jonson valley yet.

atvtracy, do you have gps for that area where the restrooms are?? i try to keep my wife and daughter as comfortable as posible!

i found gps for some dunes up there. they look real nice when i google earth them.

gps: N34 25.434 W116 35.599

hey reconranger,how was the bishop trip? i wish i could have gone.

alienjunior, we going to get these quads together and see what they will do this year?

hey HappywithVForce, got some gps points for sand up there??

Old 09-28-2006, 03:08 PM
Trailblazer
Default California Areas

atvtracy, do you have gps for that area where the restrooms are?? i try to keep my wife and daughter as comfortable as posible!

i know how they feel. i have the gps info but at home so when i get off of work tonight ill get them to you. im not sure how far they are from johnson valley we were at a place called sawtooth its all new area off the 247. i have the gps for all that area ill send it to you its a nice place they have fire rings and we need that becasue we camp out there. well thanks for the gps info. i love my gps i have it everytime im on my bike. wish we could go for a day ride but i work saturdays so we ride sundays and mondays hope you guys have fun.

tracy

Old 09-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Trailblazer
Default California Areas

hay putter, thanks again for the gps info. the info i have is for a place called sawtooth off of the 247, n34 40.860 and w 116 57.976 if you take that road to the left you will see the bathrooms. off the 247 it is at mile marker 63 its 17.9 miles from the 18. there is a big ridding area right aross the street from there to. we are going out to stoddard valley this weekend. hope my info helps.

Old 09-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default California Areas

Originally posted by: Putter700R
Zzzzzzz........ oh! is time to ride yet!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

hey HappywithVForce, got some gps points for sand up there??
I dont have any gps info. The sand is towards the east (from Soggy Dry Lake). There are restrooms at Soggy Dry Lake too. I am going this weekend, Sat and Sunday to Soggy.
I am taking some peeps that have never camped!

Old 09-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Range Rover
Default California Areas

Thanks atvtracy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
that helps. have fun a soddard valley.

HappywithVForce can you jot dow the gps for the soggy bathroom?

thanks

Old 09-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default California Areas

hay guys! i think i might be going up to johnson valley this weekend. thought i was going to head to stoddard valley but my map i got i looking sad for trials up there so i may just haed out to johnson valley. maybe ill see ya guys out there. have fun this weekend

Old 09-30-2006, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default California Areas

I will try to remember the gps info. The restrooms are very easy to find when you find the entrance (Bassinger Mine Rd).

Old 09-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default California Areas

Tracy, I will be camped south/easterly of the dry lakebed.
I have a white Toyota Tundra pulling a 16'white enclosed trailer. And a small nissan truck will be there too.

Old 09-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default California Areas

happy we will be heading out there about 2 today im at work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] we have a ford 350 work truck (white) we have a 16ft flatbed trailer black. white raptor 700 and blue raptor 350 we have never been out there before so we are going to enter at the bessenmer mine (spelling?)road i have a map so im sure we will be fine finding it, hope we can find ya. see ya later
tracy

Quick Reply: California Areas