Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

The Lone Star State

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2000, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bosque county? Thats close to my neck of the woods! I passed through Meridian a few weeks ago to ride at Lake Waco. Let me know if youre gonna be around this area, we'll get together and sling a little mud!

Old 01-02-2001, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

Ive been trying to hook up with Texas riders for some time now with no luck =(, something always happens =(

We just went out to Marshall creek last Saturday, anyone else been there? Its in Keller and is free to ride, pretty nice place with tons of trails and a great longgggggg stretch of sand by the lake, really long! I loved flying down it.

There were 4 of us, 2 quads (wolverine and banshee) and 2 dirtbikes (250 and 125) we had a blast and it was muddy as hell to. One of my friends rode Erics wolverine and went over the handle bars in the middle of a small pond, LMAO!! he was freeeeezin after that.
We had to leave early due to matts hud braking on his bike =(

Old 01-02-2001, 06:18 PM
Range Rover

After checking out the local weather forcast I found that is is suppose to be nice this coming weekend (01/06/01) highs in the low 70's! Is anybody up for a ride around the DFW area??? Maybe Muenster, Rocky Ridge, Shady Grove. My banshee hasn't been started up in 2 months and I'm ready to ride!

99 Banshee, FMF Fatty pipes, Power Core II silencers, K&N filter with precharger, Yellow maier racing fenders

www.geocities.com/mgrigsby21

Old 01-02-2001, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

I'd like to meet some of you all sometime. If it's going to be warmer I could meet you guys at Rocky Ridge if you don't mind the ride.

Old 01-02-2001, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

Id love to go to Rocky Ridge again. Sunday is the only day I could make it though, anyone else want to go Sunday?

Old 01-02-2001, 11:48 PM
Trailblazer

Hey JIGA, I have been to Marshall Creek many times. Last time I went during the summer they were having sand drag races on the part of the beach you were talking about. Several boats were there on the shore line with people watching and tanning in the sun. I pulled out a suburban and a minivan out of the sand that day (with my truck, not the 220). Since the water was down so much there was about twice the usual riding area that I was used to.

I might be up for a ride this weekend at Rocky Ridge, just pick a time and place to meet.

Old 01-03-2001, 01:47 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like I wont be having drill this weekend as far as I know so far, and I maybe might be getting me a new truck this weekend as well!, gonna trade in the car for one.

As far as a riding time, I can really only ride on Saturdays, maybe on a Sunday but I have to be in for work Sunday night at 11pm then im tired as hell. If you guys are absolutely positive you are going out to ride this weekend at Rocky Ridge or Marshall creek then I can make it.

Keep on posting and let everyone know DAY/TIME

Hope we can all get together!!

Old 01-03-2001, 10:48 AM
Range Rover

I say we all meet up Saturday morning somewhere I want to head out early probably get there around 8:00am or so, Rocky Ridge sounds good to me...I've never been there. Maybe I will bring 2 of my other buddies that have banshees and my dad that has a 4x4. I can't wait to start up the banshee...it has been way to long! It would also be nice to meet up with all you guys that I chat with day in and day out. Let me know who all's in!

99 Banshee, FMF Fatty pipes, Power Core II Silencers, K&N filter with precharger, yellow maier racing fenders

www.geocities.com/mgrigsby21

Old 01-03-2001, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

Sweet!,
Well I have no drill this weekend, must be next, and my friend has this saturday off as well so he can go (rides a wolverine) BUT! dont expect anything spectacular out of my riding, im pretty dull, lol, donuts is only thing im bout good at.

We may have 2 dirtbike friends with us as well, thats if matt fixed his hub.

I will follow the topic to see what we plan on.

Old 01-03-2001, 02:40 PM
Trailblazer

When does that area on hwy 90 in crosby close? Do they have night riding? Do they lock the gate or is there a gate? Also are they open during the week?

Quick Reply: The Lone Star State