Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Slades Park Va Mar. 3rd

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slades Park Va Mar. 3rd

MH, I am from the Purcellville area in between Leesburg and Winchester at route 7 West

Old 02-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

Robtechno

I'm close by there. I'm off RT29 let me know if you want to meet up. If not I'll see you at Slades Park on the 3rd...

Old 02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

How many riders are ya'll up to now? Should this be catered or buffet? lol I might be able to get down there, anyone against fried turkey?

Old 02-23-2007, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer

I found out today I have to work the Roadeo at work this weekend so I won't be able to come out for the ride. I was so looking foward too it.

Old 02-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer

I may not be able to make it either. My truck is getting the head replaced, and it's taking longer to get the parts in than they thought. If I don't have the truck I can't pull the trailer, and without the trailer I can take the 4 wheeler.

Old 02-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Trailblazer

I will be there for the ride. Guess I will have to bring my own brownies now. Stem the head count just went down. My stepson and I plus 2-4 of my local riding friends, a couple forn NOVA(Suzu and Robt), Lawnchopper plus a few of his friends and you sound like you are a maybe. Head count is between 4 and 13 and looks like a mix of Untilitiy and sport. Fried turkey would be great.

-Catch you next time jacmax, have fun working with the cowboys
-fanofde4ever get someone to haul your quad to my house in Chester and I can get you to the park
MH

Old 02-26-2007, 12:56 AM
Trailblazer

Hi all I ride at slades a few times a year and have fun there. I do alot of riding in N.C. I wont be able to make this ride but maybee next time. Me and my group have a ride schuduled to go to busco beach in Goldsboro, N.C. mar 16-18 we have about 35 as of now going with us. If anyone else wants to go let me know.

Also we have a more local website for the southern VA. and northern N.C. come by and check us out we do group rides all the time and love meeting and riding with new members
Eastcoastatvriders.com

Those that have not been there Busco beach is a 1500 acre atv park with 24hour a day riding

Old 02-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Pro Rider

Misterhappy will let you know Friday if going or not, still have bike apart doing mods, snorkels and so forth, and running out of time for Sat.

Old 02-27-2007, 09:58 AM
Trailblazer

Stem - I'm also doing a snorkle on my quad. Have the air intake done but still have to do my belt/trans breather. When hitting a waterhole I would get steam into my stocke air intake, shutting the motor off(sucks when in up to your seat) so I fabed that one first and it works great. One hint for you- I used paper towel tubes and duct tape for those hard to transition locations and capped it with a dixie cup with holes punched in it. : )
Hope you get it together, Im looking forward to the ride Saturday.
MH

Old 02-27-2007, 03:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Misterhappy

What type of riding is there at Slades Park. And what type is everyone planing on doing on the 3rd. Im not much of a 4x4 person since I have a Quad Sport, but always willing to try new places, As long as my I'm not going into deep water.

Thanks for the info....

Quick Reply: Slades Park Va Mar. 3rd