Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

i need somwhere in ny or pa or anywhere within 6 hours of nyc

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 09:28 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need somwhere in ny or pa or anywhere within 6 hours of nyc

now that they have closed down paragon, i have no where at all to go, that i know of, someone please tell me some places we can go to ride are atvs, thats prefibly in Ny, or pa, or nj or w/e with in 6 or so hours of Nyc...
any places will be greatly appreciated!

also any sites or names of the places would be great!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

I was driving back from Long Island last week. When we got off the Jersy Turnpike and onto The Pennsylvania turnpike, I noticed a crap load of trails and 4 wheelers riding off to the right of the highway when we were heading west. I have no idea where exactly that is other than between Trenton NJ and Philly.

Maybe someone else can tell you more but it looked like a lot of mud and a crap load of ATV's going at it. It was right after the snow on Feb 27th that I was driving through.

Old 03-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Range Rover

As far as i no Paragon is still open?Were did you here there closed.www.paragonap.com

Old 03-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Trailblazer

yea i thought paragon was still open

Old 03-10-2007, 12:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

ummm i thought paragon was closed.....wtf?
i also read they had there last day......

heres what they said

"Before the rumor mill starts to fly. We want to be up front with all our customers and supporters. Currently Paragon and PCA Corporation (land owner) is in legal dispute over our lease agreement for this property. We have done everything within our powers to honor our agreements with the land holding company, but they are trying to evict us from the premesis so they can sell the property. We are still in business and will remain in business as long as possible and we are fighting this with every measure available.

We know the next question is how can you help. Unfortunately, there really isn't anything you can do. We would however, appreciate everyone's hopes and prayers for a good outcome.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kyle & Stephanie Knosp

Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

www.nyatvonline.com

Old 03-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: JamieBing
I was driving back from Long Island last week. When we got off the Jersy Turnpike and onto The Pennsylvania turnpike, I noticed a crap load of trails and 4 wheelers riding off to the right of the highway when we were heading west. I have no idea where exactly that is other than between Trenton NJ and Philly.

Maybe someone else can tell you more but it looked like a lot of mud and a crap load of ATV's going at it. It was right after the snow on Feb 27th that I was driving through.
The place your reffering to is 1&9 righgt off turnpike by the new train station ..Its open for now until someone acts Stupid and ruins it for everybody and Tug hill is about 5 - 5 1/2 hr ride fro the city there you can ride for days with out seeing same trail twice ..

Old 03-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Trailblazer

I knew it looked pretty cool. I live down in west Tennessee and there are not many places like that around me. I just thought it was funny some guy from TN giving info on a place to ride near NY. :-) You can tell a true 4wheeler rider when you tavel ands still keep an eye out for places to play.

Old 03-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Skilz
Originally posted by: JamieBing

The place your reffering to is 1&9 righgt off turnpike by the new train station ..Its open for now until someone acts Stupid and ruins it for everybody and Tug hill is about 5 - 5 1/2 hr ride fro the city there you can ride for days with out seeing same trail twice ..

does the place on longisland have a site or a number, or some info about it?

Old 03-13-2007, 07:11 PM
Trailblazer

this is in New Jersey ...

Quick Reply: i need somwhere in ny or pa or anywhere within 6 hours of nyc