Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Memorial day weekend (wisconsin)

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Memorial day weekend (wisconsin)

sounds like a plan ZButcher. I have a newbie coming up with us too, but he does ok. He tries to keep up with us, but we wait for him too. that way we stay as a group...I guess buds will be buds. LOL

Old 05-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LoL

Well I hope I get all my stuff by then. Its all on order & thay all say nex week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

DG Skid's, IMS/Roll nerf's & footpegs, 33t rear sprocket, EHS power lid, & a Power Commander III

Just hope I have the time to install all that stuff.. Anyone want to help wrench[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-18-2007, 02:34 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ZButcheR

LoL

Well I hope I get all my stuff by then. Its all on order & thay all say nex week [img][/img]

DG Skid's, IMS/Roll nerf's & footpegs, 33t rear sprocket, EHS power lid, & a Power Commander III

Just hope I have the time to install all that stuff.. Anyone want to help wrench[img][/img]</end quote></div>

you got nothing but time !!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] get off the forums and go to work, at least for a few hours. you can polish your wheeler later too. by the way, i like taco johns better, can we go there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider

No way I have people for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] & the quad is always shiney...

I have not ate @ a TJ's sence like high school lol So I guess we will let the newbie pick where we eat...

Bioware. WE went to the driveInn movie's last night & I forgot to call ya(to many [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]'s [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) I will tonight after 6.....

Old 05-21-2007, 10:04 AM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

That's cool i was out of town all weekend. Have to spend time with the kids and the wife before i go out to play this weekend. I'm also waiting for my new boots to come in, I hope that thier here before i leave. the kids bought me a new riding outfit. but they forgot the boots. So i had to order them. Just a few more days. For as old as i am, this is like Chrismas to me....LOL

Look forward to talking with ya..Zbutcher

Old 05-21-2007, 04:09 PM
Range Rover

thinking of quitting my job and getting a monday though friday. this every other weekend off is bull!!! the money is nice but having some social life and riding is high on my list, can i join you guy's some time in the near future?? Have fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

You can join us anytime in the near future, A friend is always welcome.. You have my number...

Bryan

Old 05-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Bryan

Do you know where the trail head is on hwy10??? thinking of meeting you guys there, Looks to be about 25miles for you guys 1 way, meet there & head back down to the lake for fuel then to subway... let me know what ya think [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

Sorry I did not get back to ya sooner. I was out on busniess. That is great that your coming. I will keep the cell phone on for ya. Just give me a time so I can keep a eye out for ya...

Old 05-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder

My bad i read the wrong page. oppsssss...LOL It's been a long week...

Quick Reply: Memorial day weekend (wisconsin)