Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Louis crew...anywhere local?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 01:11 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Louis crew...anywhere local?

Not sure how many people on here are from St. Louis but I'm hoping someone knows some local places. I'm in Fenton and I was at St. Joe last weekend. That place is just amazing. I've never had so much fun in my life there. But its about an hour away. Anyone know if there are smaller places to ride out in the Eureka/Pacific area?

Thanks!

Old 06-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Trailblazer

lol im from fenton too

was winterbro's property like 50 arces down by george winter park decent trails nothing major a few jumps but somebody was caught driving over by the part they are dreaging and its like a 30 drop to meremac no telling how deep of water, they roped and closed it all off.

alot of trails out in house springs/ceder hill but nothing open to public out 44 im still looking i know alot of poeple out in st clair and union they are helping me look too but Other then st joe you have finger lakes out 70 to columbia its about same distance as st joe finger lakes is all trails alot seemed to me wasnt for sport atv's and i got the rear skid plate to prove it

Old 06-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Cool, where in Fenton are you at? I'm right at 141/21 by the fairly new QT, across from the Pink Elephant gas station. My mom said her and my dad used to ride 3 wheelers off of Antire road back in the day. I doubt that place is still around. I was just hoping for a public place within 20 miles or so.

Is there anything on the other side of the JB Bridge by Dupo?

Old 06-20-2007, 02:33 AM
Trailblazer

i live over by george winter park getting ready to move out to house springs or so

antire road and 44 thats a park for boyscouts and a gun range ETC i dont think they allow atv's and i know 3 guys that ride over in east crondolet( not sure on spelling) thats west of dupo a very small town.. they ride over on mississippi banks but the trick there is to get over the levi w/o getting seen. to bad all the quarries in missouri wont open up for ORV parks we have over 100 in area most are closed pevely by auction house is one one isnt bad i havent been back there in 7-9 years but i doubt its changed

Old 06-20-2007, 12:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'm from Swansea, IL over by Belleville/Fairview Heights. The only real place that I've heard of to ride that is reasonably close is St. Joe's. I haven't been there yet, but a number of people say that it's a good time.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Pro Rider

i'm int he hillsboro area and theres a lot private property out here where we get permission to ride but theres a lake her called wananoka you have to live in the place to ride in there but if u know someone its a simple place to ride a lot of trials and theres a creek also other than that st joe is the funnest place i've been but if you fine somethin out let me know