Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

riders in richmond, va

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 04:41 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riders in richmond, va

go-hard-or-go-home,

You still working out a ride. I live in Louisa about an hour west of Richmond but work in Richmond and am up for riding anytime.

Old 02-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer

i live in new kent county, dont have a quad yet, still lookin for one. think i found a nice warrior in richmond for sale, but im interested to meet some local riders!

Old 02-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Trailblazer

I am in Glen Allen, and just picked up my new Rancher two days ago![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I found this place on line, although I don't know anything about it. http://www.atv-va.com/

Old 02-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

Nice people at ATV VA, I beleive the president lives in West Point or in that area. They have some nice riding places.

If you have a group of youth riders check the 4-H topic under "clubs" It is a kick *** program for adults and kids. Lots of land help and pull with that name also.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:34 PM
Trailblazer

Currently i have permission from my neighbor to use his land in charles city to ride on, around 50 acres of trails, i will ask him in the near future about maybe using it as sort of a private club of sorts, given maybe a small donation, and cleaning the land as we use it. of course there will also probobly be the whole legal aspect of it "Hurt yourself on the land and land owner assumes no personal liability" (you break yourself its your fault kinda thing) how many people would be interested in this? i know its not much land, but its better then nothing!

Old 02-18-2008, 09:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

I would be interested. I live in Powhatan and this would be close to me. Keep us posted and thanks

Old 02-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Trailblazer

weather permitting might go this weekend! for info contact me via MSN messenger @ Drezen6@hotmail.com or AIM Baalsrevenge. or give me a call 804-247-0408. if calling let me know where you got my number right away or i might hang up =D

Old 02-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Pro Rider

Just a tip (if you want it or not) when negotiating land "rent" usually you base it off of the owners actual taxes on that piece of property. That way you get a pretty good deal and the owner can actually take the money and pay the taxes on the land. Just my two cents. Also the land owner or his representative should have a sign-up sheet for admittance, atteched to a waiver. Hope it works and all those that ride it help take care of it, good luck.

Old 02-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Trailblazer

do you know the date or am i too late cuz i live in chesterfield right off of hull street road but i can show a fun place to ride over here if anybodys interested

Old 02-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Trailblazer

if anybody is interested in mud pits, trails, dirt straight away. and live close to chesterfield then send me a p/m. i know a place to ride down a pretty long creek and a place where u might need a utility also if you wana take a few risks for them but the other places are safe to ride

Quick Reply: riders in richmond, va